Miracle

I just love this topic, so very goddamn much! And I don't care if you don't! F##k off! Appreciate it! And that, I'm at least posting something! Onwards!
__________________________

"AAHH!!!" The sudden, ear-piercing scream made Gray jolt up in bed.

He looked around and saw to his horror and concern: a naked Natsu laying besides him in the bed.

Who's clenching onto the bed sheet with a death gripe, with his legs spread out.

"Gr-Grayyy! AAHH!!! The b-baby... I-Is coMING OUT!!!" He threw his head back and screamed in agony.

Tears, spilled down from his closed eyes, as he pushed, harshly. Only to suddenly stop and push, again. This repeated itself, frantically. Nothing had came out, yet, thought.

Gray watched this happen in panic and worry. He hurriedly got off of the bed, and slowly and gently picked Natsu up, bridle style.

But said person had screamed from the sudden and painful action. He held onto Grays shoulders, tightly, as he buried his face into Gray's neck.

"GRAY!!!" He screamed and panted, as sweat covered his entire trembling body. From the unexpected scream, Gray quickly laid Natsu back down and onto the very middle of the bed.

He had to go to a hospital, but he'll only hurt Natsu, more! The only other option was to have Natsu go through labor, here. The very thought, made him tremble in fear. He'll have to do this, all alone!

Another scream brought him back to reality. He looked forward and saw Natsu clenching onto the bed sheet, again, in a death gripe.

Tears, leaked down his pained-filled face, quickly. His teeth was clenched onto his bottom lip, trying to surpass another scream from coming out.
While his trembling legs, were spread out in front of Gray.

He crawled into the bed, so he was able to grab onto them and raised them towards his shoulders; so he'll be able to see easier and closer.

He held onto the large and trembling thighs, from falling, from shaking too much, and to keep them in place. Also, for reassurance and comfort.

Gray could see the younger's anus, trying to stretch and push, but was having difficulty in doing so. 'Of course, this wouldn't be easy and fast', Gray thought in misery.

Gray's hold onto those smooth and tan thighs, had became tighter, as he started massaging them, and told Natsu to push with all his might. Only to receive a furious and pained-filled scream, in return.

The pink haired male had pushed and pushed and pushed. Only to stop and have exhaustion, takeover.

Gray saw this, and reassured his younger lover with sweet nothing's and smooth rubbings against his trembling thighs.

After a few minutes of deep breaths, the smaller male had started to push, again. "Come on, Natsu! You can do it! Push, baby, push!" He encouraged the younger male.

"GRAYYY-AAAHHH!!!!!" Natsu screamed; throwing his head back as he pushed and pushed.

He felt Gray's strong hands, massage his thigh's for some comfort and reassurance.

He pushed, harder, as he felt more tears trail down his pained face. A loud sob left him, as he felt the agony throughout his stomach and bottom.

He pushed and pushed and pushed. Feeling something, finally, leave him!

"I see the head! Come on, Sunshine! Come on, baby! You can do it! Just a few more pushes, and you'll be done!" Gray reassured and cheered.

He was so excited! Just a few more pushes, and they'll both finally see their little miracle. Their little child!

Natsu roared with all of his might. He never in all of his life, had felt such agony, joy, relieve, and excitement. He pushed and pushed and pushed.