No more...

1) No, I'm not going to make another part to this... Sorry. 2) Yeah, there's no way in hell I'm stopping anytime soon with writing Gratsu stories. There's so many things I haven't done yet! 3) I'm sorry if I haven't posted much, but I'm a senior in High School, so there's many annoying shit I have to do... Ugh... Such a pain. Drabble? Onwards!
__________________________

He pushed the male onto the bed and grabbed onto his neck, tightly. He didn't notice his actions. He didn't notice, anything... Nothing at all...

He especially didn't notice that loud gasping and the pleading... He didn't even noticed the terrified tears.

He ranted and yelled. The more he did so, the more louder and angry he got. His strong hold, tightened, with each word... He didn't noticed it...

For five whole minute's; he'd finally, stopped. But, only after...

"I wish you were never born!" He roared; his negative emotions getting the best of him as his grip, tightened, around the boy's neck; immensely.

CRACK!

Gray, who's blinded by the pure rage; went completely oblivious toward the unexpected, loud noise. He panted; his harsh breathe coming in and out, loud and shakily.

A few more minutes past in complete silence. And after catching his much needed breathe, Gray's raging mind had finally cleared up a notch.

He slowly looked up at Natsu; who's been unusually quiet the whole time.
Only to find him laying lifelessly in his strong hold, around the reddish neck.

His finger prints stayed on his once sun-kiss skin; which were a deadly pale. His once warm skin was now a deadly cold. His once pink lips were now also a worrying dark blue and is slightly agape.

His olive, teary eyes now laid forever shut. His pale cheeks were covered with dried tears. Even his salmon hair had also appeared dull.

Gray's blood drained from his face. His pale skin had become even paler. Oh god, what the hell has he done? Thousands of thoughts ran through his head. Oh god, what has he done?

He shakily let go of the reddish neck; his hands were now touching their... No, his bed. A loud, sob escaped him.

No more would Gray see Natsu, ever again. No more would they share a loving kiss. No more would he hold his younger lover close to him.

No more would Gray do anything with him. No more, nothing. Everything is forever, gone... And it's all Gray's fault. No one, else... No one, but his.

"NATSUUUUU!!!!" He roared.

~Fin!