Rape

Okay first off, I just want to apologize to everyone for the super long wait. I'm currently busy at school and I'm busy with planning on moving, and I have major writersblock! Second, this is LEMON! Obviously. Three! This was requested but I can't remember from who, so don't go judging me for the smut! I can't help it if I love yaoi and (or) shounen-ai. I'm an a otaku! And lastly, I don't know if I'll make a prequel or a sequel to this, I'll think about it, this was honestly just something I thought off along the way for my readers. Okay. ONWARDS! Seme-GrayxUke-Natsu. Obviously.
////////////////////////////////////

Natsu suddenly felt Gray yank his fingers out of his opening, all the while whimpering in pain and fear, he suddenly felt something much more bigger, thicker, and longer, press at his entrance, oh so dangerously close, making him rapidly panic. "Ah! G-Gray! St-stop! Stop!" Gray could only grin evilly from the sudden begging.

"Sorry, but I can't wait any longer. I really want to be inside you. And now." He growled with a possessive and dangerous tone, making chills go up his spine.

"W-Wait! Gra-ahhhhhhh!" Natsu cried out from the intense pain, as he was all so deeply and roughly impaled with Gray's massive and erected size.

He had never felt so much pain quite like this before; he felt defeated, anguished, and in much severe pain; he felt his willpower slowly vanish and let the older male do as he pleases.

"S-so... Nnngh!... tight," Gray hissed out from the tightness surrounding his large aching member.

"S-so... Ahhh!... good~!" He moaned out in lust from the immense heat and the blood that was leaking out; his erected member thrusted in and out in a rapped fast pace, and pounding deeper into the younger boy's steaming hot cavern.

Not after a few more thrust, had he felt the younger boy's tight wall's clench up tightly and cummed on their chest, but neither notice or didn't care. Not a minute later, Gray felt himself cum thickly and deeply inside from the intense and delicious heat, but he kept on with his harsh and fast pace; making Natsu cum countless times throughout the night; only for him to rebuild up much more, right after.

Unbeknownst to Gray, Natsu was silently sobbing from the pain and disgusting pleasure, and pitting his bloody lips to prevent from moaning and screaming out loudly, but as much as he wanted to prevent it, it was just all too much for him.

Gray opened his drunken eye's from the loud husky moan that escaped from under him, he looked down and saw the most titillate, arousing and erotic sight he had ever saw; the younger boy's eye's were tightly shut, tear's escaping every now and then. His bloody plump red lips were wide open, showing off his sharp canine's and pink tongue. Leaning down, Gray sucked on the wet and juicy tongue, catching Natsu off guard, all the while letting out loud moans and hard pants. His head was tipped back, showing off his sweaty neck, and his pink spiky hair that was now flat down and sweaty on his face. Letting go of the rosette's tongue, he found himself looking down and saw his whole face all the way down to his pulsing neck was flushed a deep crimson color, all the while tears escaped him, which Gray thought was just too much. Especially with the new and unexpected discovery of his feminine curves and the way he was spread out and was arching off in the bed, like a defenseless and professional model; which made him even more aroused. He pounded into him much more harder and faster.

Natsu suddenly felt that something was incredibly wrong, all so terribly wrong; he felt much weaker and more tired from each orgasm. He unexpectedly cummed the hardest and the most painfullest out of the rest, his version soon blurred and not too soon he screamed out, hoarsely, "Gr-Gra-GRAY!", he arched into him and then suddenly blacked out; going motionless.

Gray, who hadn't notice the shout, but the walls that tighten around his throbbing and aching member; hissed and moaned loudly, before thrusting and pounding powerfully into him, before cumming heavily, and then feeling himself build up once again, and for the final time. After a few more harsh thrust, he cummed thickly and heavily inside the younger boy. He collapsed on top of him, all the while still deeply inside of him, with an a exhausted sigh of relief, he buried his face into the smaller boy's neck. He breathed deeply, smelling the younger boy's strangely fire wood scent. After catching his breath, he drunkly, whispery confessed his deepest secret, "I love you, Natsu." And not even a second later, he slipped into a deep dream.

Waking up the next morning, Gray found himself with a major headache from the hangover he had, had from the previous day. After a bit, he felt his mind clearing up, and came up short when he saw a tan neck on his face. Immediately, he stiffen, raising up onto his elbows, he suddenly saw Natsu, who was sleeping under him. Shaking his shoulders sightly for him to wake up, all the while confused on why he's here, "Natsu? Hey, Natsu! What are you even doing here?"

He found himself feeling concern for the smaller boy when he didn't wake up and answered him. Looking closer he saw dried tear marks on the unusual emotionless and motionless face; his eyes were closed shut and once tan skin, now was an alarmingly deadly pale. He suddenly felt a wave of dread and nervousness wash over him when he felt a familiar sticky fluid on his skin and looked down; only to come short when he found a large amount of cum covering both of their lower body's and his member still deeply within the younger boy's cavern. It took him a full moment for him to process everything that had occurred last night.

"Oh... Oh my god." He whispered in complete horror as he stared down at the still boy, who he now confirmed dead, laid underneath him with fear and guilt. "Wha?... WHAT THE HELL HAVE I'VE DONE?!... N-No!... NO!... NA-NATSU!!!"

Fin~
Ja Ne~
Gomen!~