Self-Harm

Don't worry, I'll post the second part to Kidnap... Eventually.

This is requested by @ShipShopNom.

Oh. Mer. Gosh. I'm so sorry if this took forever! I hate writer-block!!! Forgive me!!! And I'm so sorry again if this came out so shitty. I had struggles with this request. There was too many ways to imagine Natsu self harming and Gray "saving" him. Ugh... I hope you somewhat like it, though!!!

Onwards~, my lovely Gratsu fans!
__________________________

Gray had thought that he would have come home to his lover laying in the living room coach either watching tv or playing some video games, or in the kitchen making himself some snacks or was cooking dinner for the two.

But he was startled to find out that when he'd entered his house, he was meet with complete and utter silence.

Worried, Gray searched for his lover throughout their house. But, when he had, Gray would've never thought of ever finding him like this. Never. It just wasn't right.

The image would forever be imprinted and haunted into his memories. Gray stared down in horror as tears fell down his anguished and worried face.

His lover was found sitting onto the bathroom floor in a 'w' position and with lots of blood on his hand's. The pink haired male was as frozen and scared, as Gray currently is.

Scars from all different sizes littered his numbed and bleeding forearms, but they weren't deep enough to need stitches. The younger's left hand was frozen midair from making another one to his right hand.

The razor, that's in his left trembling hand had stopped just as Gray had entered the bloodied bathroom.

'Thankfully, it isn't life threatening.' Gray distantly, thought and noted, as he stared at the blood around Natsu.

Before the bloody and teary rosette could say or do, anything, however; Gray had ran towards the bathroom cabinet's (which was above the sink) and swiftly took out the first aid-kit.

When it was in the raven's trembling hands, he didn't hesitate to drop onto his keens and quickly and carefully place antiseptic ointment around the teary boy's wounds; before it could become infected and become worse.

No one needed that. Natsu, didn't need that. He, definitely, shouldn't be needing that. He should be okay. But, he wasn't. That sickened, Gray.

Gray applied it, softly and gently, but also shakily as he didn't want to hurt Natsu any further then he already is.
After that, the raven haired man had softly but firmly wrapped the wounds around in gauze.

No one, had dared to speak. And not even after, Gray was finished. They both sat in silence, besides the soft sniffles and hiccups coming from the younger. Tears trailed down both of their anguished and pained faces.

However, once their teary eyes had meet; dark green clashing with dark blue, it must've said it all. The two had instantly hugged onto one another, tightly and desperately. They longed for their immense love and comfort.

Gray pulled his younger boyfriend on his lap. One hand grasping onto the soft pink hair, from behind, and his other hand was wrapped around Natsu's slim waist, tightly and firmly.

Meanwhile, Natsu clutched onto his lovers shirt firmly and desperately from the front, and buried his teary face into his boyfriend's warm neck.

The silence from before had changed into loud cries and desperate yells.

"N-Natsu!..." Gray cried. "W-Why?... Why would you do that!?... Oh, god!... N-Natsu!" He tightened, his firm hold around the trembling and crying boy.