The New Addition (Final to ILYM)

Gray's POV:
__________________________

A few months past by in a blink of an eye. At the moment, it was just another day when 'it' suddenly happened. He bent over, crying out in pain.

"Natsu! Are you okay?!" I shouted worried for him and the baby. It grew huge the past months! Poor Natsu, the pain he must be in while carrying it for so long. Anyways.... Natsu! He looked up at me, with a frantic look.

"Gray! It's the BABY!" I looked at him with great worry.

"Wh-What about the baby?!" I questioned concern. It was then he shouted those life changing words,

"IT'S COMING!" I almost passed out when he said that, but I couldn't! It was then when I noticed water on the floor. Oh god it's true! His water broke! (I.... Ugh... Please do remember this is a fanfic so Idek... Back to the story!) I quickly carried him bridle style and ran to the guild. All the while with Natsu screaming in pain. When I arrived, I saw everyone panicking. Did they already know? Nope! It seemed that the master, Sting, is also in labor!!! Wonderful! Two dragon slayers in labor!

Everyone stop in their tracks when I yelled, "THE BABIES COMING!" Once those words escaped from me, everyone became even more panic. They quickly took Natsu from my arms and brought him to the infirmary.

Not a moment later, double pitch screams were heard throughout the guild. Everyone was worried for the two and the babies. The ones who were more worried was Rouge and I!

My thoughts were everywhere. Oh god, it's happening!!! It's finally happening!!! The other's tried to calm me down, but how am I supposed to calm down?! My babe is in there, in labor!!! I'm freaking out!!! I hope nothing bad happens! Oh god, what if he doesn't make it?! What if the baby doesn't make it?! What if they both don't make it!!! I can't lose them!!! OH GOD!!! I don't want to lose my family! Not again! I already lost my parents, then Ur, and Ultear, and my Fairy Tail 'family', I don't want to lose my only family I have left! I'm about to cry. Okay, breath in and breath out Gray! I could do this! I need to be strong for them.

"AHHH!~ GRAY!~" Natsu suddenly shouted.

"NATSU!!!" Yeah I can't. I'm about to lose it! My babies!!! Babe don't die!!! Hold on!!! You can do it!!!

They said we could go in with them, since we're the 'father's'. But really, we're all the father's. Anyways, I didn't hesitate going in. Rogue immediately ran to Sting, while I went to Natsu. (P.S. they are in separate rooms.)

When I entered the room, I saw Natsu in immense pain. They decided to put normal anesthesia first, since it happened without planning, and then the epidural anesthesia on him next. Rushing towards his side, I squeezed his hand tightly, so I can reassure myself he's gonna be alright. That's when it began. The doctor's, that the guild hired if anything happens to them, cut a straight line across his underbelly line, I hissed as I squeezed his hand as it looked extremely painful, lucky he couldn't feel it happening. The doctor, immediately put two-to-three fingers to stretch out his underbelly so the baby is able to come out.

At first I thought it was going alright, until Natsu started bleeding a lot. "Hey, doc, what's going on?!" I shouted at him, worried and concern for Natsu and the baby. The doctor was concentrating on my pinknette, before he seemed to pick up on what's the issue.

"It looks like Mr. Dragneel's having increased blood loss. We need to give him a blood transfusion quick or we'll lose him and the baby!" The doctor yelled out the last part at a nurse near by, one who was also hired. She immediately left and done what she was ordered.

But those words made my world spin upside down. I couldn't think straight. Did he.... Did he just say I might lose Natsu?..... And the baby? No. No! Not again! I won't lose my family, not again! I looked down at Natsu's face with tearful eyes. His eyes were shut close from the anesthesia, so he couldn't tell what's going on.