Chapter 30: The Curse Wants Us Dead

-Danielle's POV-

"Aw, puppy love." Tristan sighed as we watched Tori and Tate from our lockers.

"Please...Britney Spears wouldn't be caught dead in that outfit she's wearing..." I chortled.

"Dani, I can't believe you! Are you jealous?" Tristan asked me as he drank his McCafé frappe.

"Jealous? Me? Are you kidding?" I scoffed as I closed my locker a little too hard.

"I'm just asking. No need to be so harsh with your gay best friend." He whispered.

Okay, so maybe I was a little jealous. I mean, Tate Simons was practically Satan in a varsity jacket to half of the girls at our school. Should I not be concerned for my best friend's well being by her letting him get close?

"Letting who get close?" Tristan asked.

Oops...said that last part out loud.

"Shane Dawson, Tris.....Tate." I said sarcastically.

"Oh...well things will work out soon enough." He smiled.

I was itching to slap the smirk off his face but I couldn't. I can't hit anyone because if I start I can't stop. Does it ring a bell, Katie and Miranda?

Tristan left to go get the Jeep (because we were checking out during lunch to grab Chick-Fil-A and then head back to school because I had band practice that afternoon and Tori's mom was going to drop me off at Tristan's since they lived literally a block away), and I went to meet up Tori in the bathroom.

"Toriiiiiiiiiiii!" I yelled out as I saw her by the sinks.

"Daniiiiii" she yelled back.

"Whoresssss" came the voice of Maddie Hall as she walked in and locked the door. She was carrying some kind of rod in her hand and she looked like a genuine slut.

"Ew, it's Madonna on her Saggy and Baggy Tour." I smarted off. Tori snorted at this remark.

And just for that, she smacked me in the side of my face with the rod.

"Kneel, both of you." She commanded.

I literally was in the floor in pain so I had no choice, but Emma just stood there. A whack in the cheek later, she was in the floor too, her glasses flying off her face in the process.

"This is for testing my authority. Why did you do it?" She demanded.

"The same reason a dog licks himself. Because we could." I answered.

I got slapped again and Tori said "Shut up, Danielle."

"Yea, shut up, you worthless Jew." Maddie smarted off.

"Up yours, bitch!" I screamed.

I was expecting a final death blow to the head but no, Maddie stopped midway. She began stroking my hair in a very unusual way. I began to get creeped out.

"You're very pretty for a Jew." She smiled wickedly. Her eyes glowed paranormal green.

Then she left me and walked around Tori a few times like Jericho's walls....just walked and walked and walked.

And then she did something so creepy.....

She took the rod and began to stroke it on her skin, letting it slide down her neck down to her throat. Tori slowly began to breathe heavily as the rod went to a soft spot in her throat and Maddie thwacked it pretty hard. It was so sick.

"You're really easy to manipulate, Victoria." She whispered as she came to Tori and walked up to me and began to caress my face with her ice-cold hand.

"And you...are just like me." She laughed.