Chapter 1: The Meet

-Victoria's POV-

First day of school... Was I ready? Not really... Only thing I'm ready for is to see my boyfriend Hunter.

Hi, my name is Victoria Claxton, but people call me Tori. I'm 15, almost 16. I should be going into the 10th grade, but my mom held me back in 1st grade, so I'm going into the 9th grade. Hunter and I got together last school year on the day before school let out. We both are in the marching band. I'm in drumline, and Hunter is in low brass. We've been together for about 3 months. Not long, but time doesn't affect love.

'Its 7:30,' I thought. 'Why isn't Linda here?' I walk out at 7:25 in the mornings so I can catch the bus, and since it is the first day of school, the buses will be late. I'm just really impatient. Ten minutes later, the bus pulls up. 'Finally!!' I think.

"Good morning, Tori," Linda, my bus driver, greets as I get on the bus.

"Good morning," I reply sitting down in the front seat on the right side of the bus. I put my binder and bag in the seat beside me and get out my headphones right as Linda starts talking again.

"Emma, you're going into the 9th grade, right?" Linda asks me.

"Yes, I am," I respond confused.

"Danielle here is too. She's new. Maybe y'all will have classes together," Linda says. I look over at the seat across from me and see a tall girl with short blackish brown hair and green eyes. I nod slightly with a small smile. I honestly didn't know what to do because I'm not that social. I finally put my headphones on and turn on music, playing My Chemical Romance.

We picked up a few more stops before we were on our way to the middle school. We go to the middle school to drop off the middle schoolers. It's a long story to explain why middle schoolers and high schoolers ride the same bus, but I'm not going to go into it. Hell!! I barely know the whole story.

We finally arrived at the high school. I get off the bus and see that Hunter is waiting for me. I shake my head and walk over to him.

"Hey princess," Hunter said. I smiled and blushed.

"Hey," I replied. "Why did you wait on me to get here?"

"You're my girlfriend. I barely see you. Of course I'm going to wait on you. The chance that I get to see you is better than not having a chance at all," he replied. "Now, where is your advisement?" Advisement here is also known as homeroom. I've been at this school for two years, and I still don't understand why it's called Advisement instead of homeroom.

"Uh... If I remember correctly, the picture said room 113, so I'm up here at building 4," I told Hunter. Building 4 is known as the main building. We have 8 buildings here on campus. Building 1 is the "middle school." Eighth graders and some 9th and 10th graders have classes over there. Building 2 is the Promethean lab. Prometheans are a little bit over Honor students. I am an honors student because I didn't want to do Promethean. Too much work. Building 3 is the middle school gym. JROTC and eighth graders have classes in there. Building 5 is the main gym where we have pep rallies, assemblies, and some times band concerts. Building 6 is the band room. The best place on campus in my opinion. Building 7 is the automotives lab. There are some classes there. Building 8 is the daycare in front of Building 4. Too many buildings for such a small campus.

"I know where that is. C'mon," Hunter told me. Great, I'll know where to go. I have a feeling this school year is going to be going by a bit too fast to my liking.

Hunter showed me to my advisement. If I wasn't mistaken, I had a foreign language teacher as my Advisement.

"Thank you babe," I told Hunter. I looked at the time. It was almost 8:25 and school starts at 8:30. "You need to get to your advisement."