Chapter 26: Moving In And Out

-Tori's POV-

I laid down on my bed after turning on my Christmas lights. My room looked cool this way. It matched my personality: dark with some kind of light. Weird, huh? Well, that's just me. I looked at my phone and saw I had a Snapchat notification.

Snapchat: Tate Simons added you as a friend.

How in the world did he get my Snapchat?

"Aw, is the little how becoming a playtoy for the mystical Tate?" I heard a voice say. I sat up and saw Maddie Hall is sitting in my desk chair.

"I'm not being one of his playtoys," I said glaring at her. As I looked around. I noticed of the green lights of my lights get brighter while all of the other colors got dimmer.

"Why is green so affected by your presence?" I asked Maddie. I looked at her and saw her smiling, almost ad if she was truly happy.

"Green was always my favorite color. It puts me at ease," she said sighing happily.

"Oh okay," I said looking at the green. "Green is alright.  It's one of my favorite colors as well."

"We have so much in common, and you don't realize it," Maddie said disappearing.

"Whatever," I mumbled. I looked at my phone and saw I had another notification from Snapchat.

Snapchat: Tate Simons

I unlocked my phone and looked at the message.

Tate: Hey beautiful

Me: Not to sound rude or anything, but how did you get my Snapchat and don't you have some girl to screw over?

Tate: Harsh... Your Snapchat was in my Quick Adds and I'm trying to change

Me: They all say that...

Tate: Do you want me to go? I see I'm annoying at the moment

Me: No, it's fine. Ig. What's up?

If I'm going to message THE Tate Simons, might as well be nice, right?

Tate: Well, I'm laying on my bed with my dog, talking to a beautiful girl

Me: Wow, talking to three girls at once. What a legend?

Tate: I meant you.. Anyway. Wbu? What's up with you?

Me: Justlaying on my bed, thinking about how my day went.

Tate: OH, how was your day?

Me: It was good. I skipped and hung out with my friend Jake.

Tate: Jake who? Hans?

Me: No.. Jake from State Farm.  Yes, Jake Hans

Tate: Don't trust him. You think I'm bad? You haven't seen him yet

Me: I've known him since 4th grade

Tate: Trust me, please. I'm trying to look out for you

Nw: Well thanks, but I'm pretty sure I can handle him

Tate: Alright. Don't say I didn't warn you

Me: Thanks, but I don't need to be warned by someone who plays with girls hearts..

On that note, I exited out of Snapchat and locked my phone. I continued thinking about Jake. I really did like him. Hell, I've always liked him. Maybe that's part of the reason I wasn't happy with Hunter... who knows...

I fell asleep and woke up three hours later, to Danielle kissing me?

"Huh?" I mumbled sitting up.

"Em..." Dani said on the verge of tears. "My mom kicked me out."