Chapter 10: Locked Doors

-Tori's POV-

Danielle and I continue walking up to the football field. After she told me what happened, I looked at her.

"It's weird. I asked Iggy and Celeste if they heard of the curse, and they thought I was on some type of drugs," I said walking into the stadium.

"Really? No one in pit seems to know either," Dani says.

"I have a hunch," I said. "The curse is only visible to those who are new to the school."

"Maybe. That's what it seems like anyway," Danielle responds.

"Yeah," I said. We walk over to the rest of the band.

"Drumline, you may put your drums and carriers down. Then file into the bleachers after pit. Here's how the set up for the group picture is going to be. First row will be drum major. Second row will be majorettes. Third row will be pit. Fourth row drumline and some pit members. After that, the rest of the sections will file in in the order of seating arrangements. Y'all know the seating. Color guard will be on the steps," Weston says.
.
.
After the pictures are taken, I take my jacket off, put my carrier on and put my drums on. I sit my shako and jacket on top of my drums. I walk down to the band room alone. As I walk, I see a mysterious car drive into the parking lot. It looked like a '69 Chevy Impala. No.. it's not Sam and Dean Winchester. I wish it was, but it's not. The windows are all tinted, making it hard for me to look inside. I shrug it off and continue walking towards the band room.

I walked into the band room and walked into the drum room. I took my drum and carrier off and started taking my uniform off. Not even five minutes after I walk in, Jason walks in looking dazed.

"Hey, you okay?" I ask as I put my bibbers in my uniform bag.

"I just saw the most weirdest thing," he says putting his quad down next to mine.

"What did you see?" I ask.

"It was weird. I saw this Impala outside, and I thought it was really cool. When I started to walk past it, the green light starts coming out of the car," Jason explains.

"A green light?" I question.

"Yeah. It was like a dark shade of neon green. I looked back at the car, and I could've sworn I saw Jenkins in the passenger side," Jason says as he takes off his bibbers.

"Um.... Alright then," I said. I put my jacket on the hanger and zip up the bag. "I'll be right back."

I walk out of the drum room and towards the uniform storage room. As I walk in, I see Dani.

"Hey stranger," I say hanging up my uniform bag.

"Hey," Dani says.

"So, you know Jason, right? The other quad player?" I ask.

"Yeah," she replies.

"Well, you'll never guess what he told me," I say.

"What?" Danielle asks. I quickly relay what Jason told me. I still got chills from it.

"Really? He saw the green light?" She asks. I nod. "I thought only new students could see it or know about the curse."

"That's what I thought as well, but this is giving me a whole new perspective on this whole curse thing," I say.

"Alright. Let me know later," Dani says. We walk out of the uniform storage room together and end up going our separate ways. She walks over​ to the pit room, as for I, who walks over to the drum room. I walk in and see the rest of drumline in there putting up their drums.