Chapter 6 Jade the tutor.

Start from the beginning

   " Hey, are you excited for the field trip coming up? I heard ya'll get to go with us!"

   That must have changed her attitude because when I said that her face brightened up, and she began to start babbling.

  " Omg yes!!!" She said jumping up and down in the car seat. " I can't wait! I let everyone know I was going to get to be with you alllll day!" She giggled.

   " oh you did?" I asked kind of wary.

   " Yepp! and I told them that I would bring my Justin Bieber CD so we can listen to it together on the bus!"

   " Uh..you only told that to the people in your class right? not anyone else, like lets say for instance the two guys you told I liked Justin Bieber yesterday?"

  " Nope just the people in my classss!" She sung. " Why?!"

  " No reason!" I said saying with relief.

   I still hope she will forget about bringing the CD, before the time comes.

  I have to admit though, It did make me really happy when Mrs. Baker said the seniors from CDC were coming too. Though I know now I won't even be able to go because of stupid geometry.

  " Look Jade, I know your excited about spending the day with me, but I'm not even probably going to get to go.

   " Why!' She said in a really sad tone.

   " We have to pass a stupid geometry test to qualify, and I suck at geometry there for I will fail."

   " Geometry, really Drew? That is the most easiest class."

   " Jade, you probably don't even have to take geometry do you? I said, now regretting it. I hope she don't think I was implying she was dumb.

   " Uh yes I do!" She yelled, her voice raising. I hope she don't start a tantrum.

    " In fact, I do the very same stuff you do, except my teacher gives me the work instead of yours! She even said I had a higher GPA in geometry then the people that have your teacher!"

   " Are you serious...?" I asked her not believing what she said.

   " Yes Drew, why would I lie?"

  " I don't know Jade, Sorry, I believe you."

   I shouldn't have underestimated her because of her disorder. Just because her disorder made her act like a child. it doesn't mean she can't be smart.

  " Hey Jade, can I ask you a question?"

   I had a good Idea.

  " Ya sure."

   "Will you be my tutor to get me ready for the test, so I can pass and be able to spend the day with you?" I asked her with a smile on my face, I asked as I pulled into her driveway.

   " REALLY?!" she asked excitedly.

   " Yes really!" I smiled holding out my hand to shake hers, acting like we were business negotiators. " Deal?"

   " Deal!" She squealed hopping out of my truck.

    I yelled out to her. " Hey don't forget tomorrow six o'clock, my place, you be there!"

   " OK!" I heard her yell as she greeted her mother. I could hear her telling her mom how she was going to help me.

----------------------------------------------------------<3-------------------------------------------------------------------------