Chapter 29: Promises

Start from the beginning

Your heart began to ache from fear. Your wrist were pinned over your head and legs trapped between his. You weren't going anywhere. Even if you tried there would be no way out. His guards are right outside and would capture you in a second.

You can't do anything now.

Mr. Lee took you into his arms, carrying you to his silk bed. You plopped down with no emotion whatsoever ever. Just teary eyes staring at the ceiling.

"Good girl. Good girls don't fight back" he sighed out before continuing to kiss your neck again.
You held in your screams.
You held in your cries.
You held in everything inside you that wants to fight back.
All your trembling body could do was just lay there and accept what's about to happen to you.
A single tear ran down your cheek as your red eyes lifelessly stared at the ceiling waiting for the worst.

-
Yoongi ran into the halls of the hotel bumping into who ever and what ever without caring. All he wanted was to find Jennie who could be in danger of being found alive.

As Yoongi ran thorough the lobby he caught a glance of the event. No one seems suspicious. And surprisingly looks pretty calm. He couldn't blame them, who would think that there are bodies of gang members passed out outside of the hotel.

As he looked insiside he caught a glimpse of someone who he wasn't very happy to see. JB. Arms wrapped around Yugyeom and Mark as they carried him out of the event. Yoongi hid behind a wall to not be seen. He could care less actually but right now he wasn't in the mood to get caught up with them.

He peeked once again seeing Jackson and Jinyoung walk behind them. They look pretty beat up as well. Yoongi his behind the wall when they stopped walking only a few inches from him.

JB hissed at the two who wouldn't let go of him. "I said I'm fine!" The maknae and Mark finally let go when JB pulled away. "What's the matter with you?!" Jinyoung pushed his way through the three boys. He was now face to face with JB. "We didn't come here to drink!" He yelled with pure irritation in his voice.

"Shut up. I was punched by a mannerless bastard. I deserved another round." JB slightly touched his bruised cheek.

Jinyoung scoffed at the words of his leader. "Did you forget what we came here for? Are you giving up on-"
"No." JB interrupted the other. He glared at him then turned his eyes to the ground. "How could I do such a thing? I would give up on..."

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. What could they be talking talking about?

"Then what is it?" Jinyoung hissed. "Lately you've been very out of focused and I'm starting to wonder-"

"Y/N" JB shut him up. The three others behind them widened their eyes. So did Yoongi's.

"What?"

JB rubbed his face. The thought of it made him go crazy. "The girl with Jimin and Namjoon."

Jinyoung rolled his eyes. "What about her?"

"They're giving her to Mr.Lee" JB sighed out. Jinyoung places his hands on the leader's shoulders. "That girl has nothing to do with us. We're only here for one thing and you can't be losing your focus now" JB looked down.

"We're so close JB. Don't get out of track because of a name" he whispered. JB nodded. He looked at the four boys in front of him.
"I'm sorry." JB took a breath before his eyes turned dark. "Let's get this shit over with"

Yoongi walked out from hiding after a few seconds the boys walked away. His eyebrows furrowed as he watched the backs of the five. He began to wonder. What was the importance of your name to them?
And what is it that they're so close to?