Thirty-Seven

🚨🚨🚨 Warning: smut 🔞

--

Jade's legs shook as she led Perrie to her bedroom. Some of it was nerves, but mostly it was pure arousal. Blood surged through her veins and her heart pounded in her ears. The sensation reminded her of the adrenaline rush she used to experience in combat, but this time fear played a very minor role in what she was feeling.

She took Perrie's hand when they reached the bedroom door and pulled her inside.

"I can't believe we're really going to do this." Jade's face heated as soon as the words left her mouth. Could she be any more of a dork? "I mean, I've been thinking about it for so long."

"Me too." Perrie shifted on her feet and glanced at the bed. "I hate to tell you this, but I think we're going to mess up your rack."

Perrie sounded so cute when she spouted military jargon. "I hope so." Pulling Perrie into a gentle embrace, Jade kissed the corner of her mouth. Unsure how to initiate their lovemaking, she searched Perrie's eyes for guidance. Her own nervousness reflected back at her. "You okay?" Perrie exhaled, sliding her hands up Jade's back. "I'm shaking."

"Have you been with anyone...since...?" Jade avoided saying Shay's name, not wanting to do anything to ruin the mood. But she had always wondered, and it might explain Perrie's nerves.

"Yes," Perrie said quietly. "But nobody important. Not until now."

Jade felt strangely relieved. It took some of the pressure off not to be the first. "Is that why you're scared? Because it means something?"

"That, and I want to make this so good for you."

"Me, too." Her biggest fear was that she wouldn't be able to please Perrie. She didn't want Perrie to regret being with someone who had never slept with a woman. "Give me lots of guidance, okay?"

"You, too." Perrie put her hands on Jade's shoulders. "You look very hot today, by the way."

Jade blushed. "Thanks." To her surprise, Perrie stepped back and pulled her T-shirt over her head. Jade gazed at the pale flesh that rose above the cups of her white bra, and her breathing hitched. "So do you."

"Thank you." Blushing, Perrie took Jade's hand and walked backward until her thighs hit the edge of the bed. "I'm not sure how to start."

Jade licked her lips and eyed Perrie's cleavage. "Oh, I think you're doing a fine job."

Perrie snaked her arms around Jade's neck and drew her in for a slow, wet kiss. When she pulled away she murmured, "You make me feel very sexy."

Jade's heart felt like it would explode. She squeezed Perrie's hips, then ran her hands up over the soft skin of her back until she found the clasp of Perrie's bra. Taking a deep breath, she managed to unhook it without fumbling too badly.

"Very smooth." Perrie shrugged the bra off her shoulders and tossed it to the floor. Her breasts bounced slightly, reducing Jade to a state of mindless lust. Dark pink nipples contracted under her hot gaze, begging to be touched. "I'm impressed."

No longer capable of speaking, Jade captured Perrie's mouth in a passionate kiss. She pulled Perrie close to her chest with one arm around her back, then cupped her bare breast in her other hand. Perrie's heart beat madly against her fingertips, wrenching a groan from Jade. When Perrie wobbled as though her legs were giving out, Jade tightened her embrace.

"I won't let you fall." Jade trailed kisses over Perrie's neck, then ran her thumb over Perrie's stiff nipple. "Just hang on to me."

Perrie inhaled sharply and gripped Jade's upper arms. "Please don't let me go."

Scars Of The Past || Jerrieजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें