Chapter 35: His Identity Revealed

Start from the beginning

~~~~~~~~~~

Lunch

I was in the staff room, eating my lunch and talking to Mr Jericho, the Math teacher.

"This one kid is so fucking annoying. I cannot even begin to describe." Chris said.

"Who is it?"

"Kevin Owens."

"Really? He's in my English class. He seems fine."

"He is far from that. He's my least favorite student. He always makes the list."

"Who's your favorite then?"

"Definitely Seth Rollins." he said, making my heart flutter. "Do you know him?"

"Yeah obviously. He's my b-" I quickly realized what I was gonna say. "I mean, he's my favorite student too. I teach his English class."

"Yeah, he's always gotten A's and A*'s. He's always doing his work and he's always got a huge smile on his face." he said, making me frown slightly. 

Why was he complimenting Seth like that? I didn't like him talking about my boyfriend like that. I felt a little jealous.

"I have other great students but he is very hard working. My girlfriend has also taught him and she says the same." he said, making me let out a breath of relief. At least he doesn't like him like that.

"Yeah, I'm really proud of him." I said.

"Anways, I gotta set up for my next lesson. See you around Ambrose."

"Bye Jericho."

My phone suddenly pinged. It was a text from Seth.

"I miss you ♥"

"Aww, I miss you more ♥♥"

"That's not even possible. I miss you even more ♥♥♥" 

"No, me ♥♥♥♥"

"When are you coming home?"

"Soon, I got one more lesson to teach."

"Okay."

"Are you doing okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I was catching up on Stranger Things."

"Okay, I'll see you later."

"Okay, I love you ♥♥" 

"I love you too ♥♥" 

I smiled and put my phone away before getting up and heading to my classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~

English

I was about to enter the classroom when I heard a familiar voice coming from inside. I peeked inside and saw Cesaro. I thought he was in hospital?! He had bruises all over his face and his arm in a cast.

"Whoa! What happened to you?" Dolph asked him.

"Some sick fucker beat me up. I didn't even see his face because it was covered." he said, making me smirk.

"Why?" Sheamus asked.

"Like I know." Cesaro said. "Should I tell you guys a secret?"

"What?" Dolph asked.

"What if I told you that I took someone's virginity???" he said, grabbing my attention.

"Whoa! Get some Dude! Who was it?" Sheamus smirked.