A thank you note

So since this story is now officially over I thought I'd do a thank you note and some games and introduce you to some new things I've been working on (:

Hey guys! -

So I've been doing this story for such a long time it's going to be weird to be apart from it.

I want to thank everyone who has read and cried and smiled and died from feels and waited weeks on end for me to finally update.

Thank you to the people who bared with me on really long waits from cliff hangers, kidnapping, and break ups.

Thank you for sticking through with my horrible beginning and sucky writing as I started. God knows I've improved so much since I began.

But most of all thank you to all the people that shared this amazing journey with me. From day one to all the way up to the sequel. I am really truly grateful for all of you.

I love you all so much and I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to share this with.

Thank you for all your amazing comments and predictions and messages yelling at me to update or you'll kill me cx

Honestly those mean so much to me.

Gah I've already began crying writing this and I promised I wouldn't.

Oh well.

I love you all so so so much <3

*kisses*

-kenzie-

So here's a quick dedications to people who have helped me so much and I love them to pieces and this story would suck without them.

@directionerbaybee, alaysia, I actually know this girl in person and she is one of my best friends.

I would update and when I got to school she would attack me and we would fangirl and talk about the chapter. She was the one who made me stay writing the fall when I wanted to delete it because I was so blocked.

She is amazing <3 she plays Roberts girlfriend and one of Mackenzie's bed friends in the story.

@odairgoesthefanfic , now this lovely girl is relatively new but she is amazing <3 she is super sweet & we would talk for hours about maustin and my story. She is gorgeous & just perfect. She plays the newer character Ciara for the wedding & is with Lucas at the end.

@vayvay15, Veronica, rocky, Ronni, whichever I feel like calling her at the moment. She has been my best friend since sixth grade & she is perfection <3

We are fangirl buddies and all that good stuff (: I love her to pieces and I wouldn't have started writing without her.

Would you want a personal shoutout? Want me to shoutout one of your writings? If you leave a comment or dm me with the name of your story and a brief summary I will do a chapter at the end of all of my readers stuff & also some suggested ones (: