Chapter 9 kidnapped

"I'm going to find her. I need to."

austin

24 hours.
24 hours until the police would do anything. For all we know she could be dead in 24 hours! I groaned and called Alex to come drive her car home. Parking outside in front of our houses, I felt all the anger rise inside of me. Why had someone taken her? Why couldn't I have been there to save her? Why do I always have to screw up her life?
"Hey man. Go lie down, get some rest I'll bring your stuff over when I come back." Alex says standing next to me. I realized I had gotten out of the car and then promptly fell onto the sidewalk,defeated.
"What about her aunt and uncle?" I ask.
"I'll tell them." He nods and starts to walk away.
"Wait Alex?", he stops and turns around to look at me sympathetically, "could you bring her laptop when you come back?"
He nods and I thank him, walking into my house. I take one step inside the door before I slump to the ground, in a fit of hysteria.
"Oh my god austin what happened?" My mom came rushing into living room and squatted down next to me.
"It's ma-mackenzie." I stutter in between the sobs that are racking my body. "Alex." I tell her signaling that I didn't want to talk about it and he'll explain, she nodded and I managed to crawl up to my bedroom. The second my head hit the pillow was when it hit me again. I wasn't control of my body as I screamed and cried, kicking and shaking like a child throwing a tantrum. Once I was too tired or numb to cry I laid there motionless, wishing it had been me instead of her. Alex opened my door, and he instantly looked upset. Handing me the computer and a jacket I looked at him as puzzled as I could.
"Its her jacket. I know that if I lost Sarah I would sleep with one of her hoodies every night. So I thought you'd might too. I'm not going to say I know how you feel or it'll get better because I don't know. I really don't. I do know that you love her and she's a tough girl, she just might get out herself." Alex stated and then walked out of my room. Picking up the sweater I brought it to my nose, it smelled like her. Placing it neatly next to me I opened her laptop. Putting in the password I'd remembered it unlocked. Same old mackenzie. I thought to myself as another tear fell. I went to her iTunes and searched her most played songs. The top three, all by one direction, were half a heart, strong, and the story of my life. Plugging in my headphones, I started each song and listened carefully. I wanted to feel like I was next to her, like she was sitting right next to me excitedly waiting for my commentary on her new favorite song like she always used to do, and when I closed my eyes, I could picture it. All of them were good but half a heart hit me hard. It was describing how I felt right now. I put the song on reply and closed my eyes envisioning mackenzie next to me.

"All your friends been telling me

That you've been sleeping with my sweater

And that you've been missing me

And all my friends been telling you

That I'm not doing much better

And that I've been missing you

And being here without you is like waking up to

Only half a blue sky

Kinda there but not quite

It's like I'm walking around with just one shoe

I'm half a heart without

I'm half a man at best

With half and arrow in my chest

I'm half a heart without you."

~*~

Two days have gone by and I haven't left my room. I can't. I can't face anything knowing she might be in pain, or worse dead. I want to save her but I don't know where she might be or who took her. The police have come in and their trying their best to locate her but everyone's tensions are running high. We all want her back home. Somehow, the fans found out and #bringmackenziehome is trending worldwide. Playing the song again I become frustrated. Where was she? Feeling to numb to do anything I fell asleep.
My phone buzzed waking me. I had a text message. Opening it, without reading the senders name my heart started to beat rapidly.

'Austin it's mackenzie please come help me I'm scared and alone. They have me locked up in a warehouse building a few miles out of town. Please come save me austin. Please.'

I reread the message over a dozen times before it processed. She needed me. Finally feeling the blood flow through my body I tried to stand up and reply back to her hoping she'd see it.
'Im coming to save you princess. I love you stay strong.'
Picking up shoes I pushed them quickly onto my feet and raced downstairs.
"Austin? I haven't seen you move that fast in days? What's going on? Did they find her?" Alex asked sitting on my couch.
"No she texted me telling me to save her. I need to save her Alex. I'm going to find her. I need to." I say and run out of my house, jumping into the range rover and speeding to save her.

mackenzie

Scared didn't even begin to explain my emotions. I was terrified. The old man that attacked me was working for him. I couldn't stand him. He slapped me when I spoke and he made me do things I wish I didn't.
"Text him and tell him to save you so I can kill him once and for all." He sneered hitting me again.
"No. I'm not going to put him in danger! You want me, have me but don't hurt him." I screamed. He wanted me to text austin but I just couldn't.
"You will do it now or else." He said getting into my face. Tears began to stream out of my eyes as he handed me my phone. I clicked the message button and quickly typed out a message austin would believe. Well I'd bet austin would believe any message id send, I've been gone for a few days now. When he replied back I broke.

'I'm coming to save you princess. I love you and stay strong.'

He was going to try to save me, and he was going to get hurt. I cried harder thinking of him lying lifelessly on the floor.
"Shut up!" He yelled slapping me. He ripped my shirt off and my sweatpants. I let out a silent tear. He was going to rape me again. He did it almost every day since I got here. I cried until he was done and then he spit on me as I lay bound to the bed. I hated him. I hate him so much.

~ohhhh #whoishe ?? Lol cx love you guys lots! I said I would update not tell you who kidnapped her ;) <3 -Kenzie