Chapter 22 moving in

Hiya! I've decided that this isn't going to be much longer. As heartbreaking as it is I will be ending this soon. I have other stories you should check out so you won't miss me much xx

Austin

{day of move in}

Mackenzie and I were moving into out new house today and you would think we would be excitedly unpacking our stuff but we weren't. We were arguing, again. About the same thing we argued all week about, who would pay the bills.
"Austin, I'm not going to let you pay for everything. Please let me pay for something." She whined defeatedly. I didn't want her to have to pay for anything, anything at all because she was my beautiful princess and she deserved to be spoiled, but with her stubbornness, she wouldn't allow it.
"Babe you don't need to worry about it. I have the money to be able to buy seven of these houses and keep the bills and still have tons left over okay? You don't need to pay a single penny for anything." I say kissing the lines forming on her forehead from worrying to much.
"I know you can afford it but I want to contribute something!" She groaned and I sighed knowing she wouldn't let go of this.
"Fine you can pay for groceries, sound good?" I say caving in.
"And cable?" She asked and I groaned loudly walking out of the kitchen. She giggled.
"Alright, alright I get it. Another time." She said and then sprinted up the stairs to unpack. I shake my head and chuckle lightly. She was a strange one.

{an hour later}

It had taken us an hour to unpack everything and put it away.
"I'll run out and pick up dinner, we can go grocery shopping later." Mackenzie said getting up from our bed where we were relaxing and smiling at me.
"Alright sounds good beautiful." I reply kissing her cheek.
"Anything specific?" She asked referring to dinner choices.
"Anything is fine." I reply. "Oh I have a quick errand to run so I'll try to be back before you alright?"
"Sounds good." She said not prying into my business thankfully. She didn't need to know just yet.

Mackenzie

Austin and I left at the same time to run our errands. I decided that I would run and do some light grocery shopping and pick up some food on the way back.
I walked into Von's and grabbed a stray shopping cart. I walked down the snack isle and picked out a few bags of chips, as well as some Oreos. I picked out some pasta and shrimp, hoping to make a shrimp pasta later in the week and some fruits.
Once I decided that my shopping cart was full enough, I went and paid. Now for dinner.
Subway was on the way home so I stopped and got our usuals before heading back home. All in all the whole trip took me about an hour and a half and by them I was hoping austin would already be home.
It was weird calling it home since the only place I could ever think of home is the old house where I used to live with my parents, but I was getting used to it.
Austin's car was in the driveway when I came up to the house and smiling I turn off the car and make my way inside with the food.
Austin was on the phone when I walked in but he shortly got off when he saw I was home.
"Can you come help me with the bags?" I ask and he nods following me outside to the car.
Once we bring all the bags in, we sit down and eat.
"How much was all of this?" Austin asked his mouth full of subway.
"You don't need to know," I say crossing my arms, "I can afford it and I'm fine with paying." I mock him and he chuckles.
"Fine." He replies sticking out his tongue playfully and I smack his arm lightly before going back to my sandwich.

~*~
Sorry for the short filler chapter I'm going to update other things tonight as well so yeah. I need energy and brain power to do that.
So what do y'all think Austin's up to? Comment predictions!

•VOTE•FAN•COMMENT•