Chapter 2 kill me

Okay soooo I loves ya all <3 I want to thank @perksofbeingaloser for showing me this quote. It's now the quote of the chapter and if y'all couldn't guess instead of doing a song of the chapter I'm going to do a quote. <3

"You don't have to use a gun or a knife to kill me. You just have to say you 'love' me then leave."

•Mackenzie Peters•

I stepped out of the car knowing full well the boys were watching me intently. I bet neither one of them knew who I was. They would in a few hours. Michelle was most likely going to come over and invite us to dinner. I walked to the back of the limo to pull out my bag. I made a point of staying there longer them I needed to so he would have a good view when my phone buzzed. I took it out of my pocket and saw it was from Alex.

'Aye chica I see you moved in next door ;) come over and hang ouuuttt. Austin doesn't know it's you lol.'

I reply back.

'That was the point. :) and sorry loser I'm going to hang out with my lover Sarah.'

'Haha okay tell her I said hi.'

'No you hoe ;) jk love youuuu sure :)'

I pick up my bag and walk into the beautiful house.
"Your room is the second door on the right." My aunt tells me and I nod. We've had designers here for a few weeks setting up what we want the rooms to look like. I walk in and immediately fall in love with it. It's exactly what I wanted it to be. It was all red like my last room but the top part of the wall connected to the ceiling was decorated with Christmas lights. There were posters around the room of my favorite artist. One direction, 5 seconds of summer, emblem3, olly murs, Cody Simpson, little mix, and a few more. My bed was a swinging bed hanging from the ceiling and it had red and black sheets. There was a door across from my bed that was painted black. I walked over and opened it. It was a huge walk in closet that was empty. I smiled and set down my bag. I decided to explore the rest of the house quickly before I called Sarah. I walked into the room right next door and found a giant game room filled with several gamer chairs, a mini fridge, a giant flat screen tv, and a couch. I smiled closing the door. My aunt and uncle were amazing. I opened the door across from my room and found a giant bathroom with a huge tub and a walk in shower that had a glass door along with glass walls. There was another door, and I opened that one finding a huge empty room full of shelves.
"It's a makeup room. You can put all your makeup and hair products stuff like that in here so it doesn't clutter up the bathroom." My aunt said from behind me. I spun around and hugged her.
"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you so much auntie."
"Your welcome." She chuckled. "You should see the backyard." She leads me down the steps and out the backyard. It was gorgeous. There was a giant pool to the left with a hot tube and a big drive in movie type screen facing it. On the right was a outdoor bar type area and a grill. In the middle of it all was the prettiest part. There was a huge concrete square with a fountain in the middle and street lights that look like they came form the streets of London were around the square. Red and white rose bushes grew along the edges in between the lights with only one spot open to enter the square.
"It's beautiful." I say mesmerized. I take a quick picture and post it to Instagram.
'My beautiful new backyard in Miami <3'
"That's not all I have to show you." She says smiling leading me back inside. She walks me to a door and opens it. I peer inside to find an indoor basketball court. I squealed in delight.
"There's more!" My aunt says. Oh my god how amazing could this house get? She led me to another door opening it up revealing a dance studio.
"Oh my god this is awesome!" I scream. My aunt laughs.
"There's two more things." She says leading me up stairs to a door i didnt see before, she opened it and I peeked in. It was a recording studio. I screamed.
"This is perfect!" I say and my aunt drags me back down stairs. What more could this house possibly have. She opened another door and inside was an all white Camaro. I screamed. I had been wanting one forever.
"Thank you auntie!" I scream. She laughs at me. I skip up to my room and pull out my phone dialing Sarah's number.
"Boo?" She asks.
"Sarahboo!" I scream into the phone.
"Thanks for bursting my eardrums love. What's up?"
"Sorry boo. Wanna hang out?"
"No I don't want to hang out with my best friend slash lover even when I haven't seem her in ages. Of course girl! I can't leave the house though." She says and I laugh.
"Ill come over. Same place right?"
"Yeppers."
"Okay see you soon babe."
"Kay love you!"
"Love you too!" I say hanging up the phone. I grab my brush out of my bag and begin to brush my long blonde hair. Since I've been gone I've gotten my hair longer and dyed the ends red. I loved the color red. I picked my phone up and slid it into my jeans pocket. I knew the way to Sarah's perfectly and I could get there in a matter of minutes. I went down stairs.
"Auntie!" I scream and my uncle comes around the corner.
"Your aunt went next door to talk to the neighbors what's up?" He says.
"Can I go to a friends house? I haven't seen her in forever."
"Yeah sure that's fine with me. Keep your phone handy and be back for dinner." He says and I kiss his cheek.
"Thank you uncle."
"Anytime."
I walked out the door smiling. Alex and austin were still playing. I continued walking ignoring them when I heard someone behind me.
"Hey wait up." I knew that voice. It was the one I couldn't get out of my head. It was time to put my plan in place. I turned around to face him with a smirk on my face.
"Hey I'm austin. Can I get your number?" He asks and I laugh. He looked at me confused. I saw Alex laughing from behind austin and I smile.
"I'm sorry but no you can't." I say.
"Can I at least have your name? I mean we are neighbors." Austin said nervously afraid of being rejected once again. Alex was dying laughing.
"You'll find out soon enough." I say turning around and continuing down the street without a glance back. I was driving him insane and I knew it. My phone buzzed it was Alex.
'Oh my god. I love you so much right now. That was the funniest shit I've ever seen in my life.'