Chapter 8 forever and always

"I love you forever and always."

mackenzie

I woke up to a shutter sound from a phone camera. Opening my eyes slightly, the crew was right in front of me and Robert had his phone out taking pictures of me and austin sleeping together on the bean bag.
"Robert!" I hissed quietly, so I wouldn't wake austin up. They all laughed and Robert shook his head.
"Get out and be quiet!" I quietly screamed at them and they left. Letting out a sigh, I snuggled my head into the crock of austin neck. He tightened his grip on my waist and let out a fake snore.
"Austin!" I giggle and slap his chest.
"Oh, good morning gorgeous." He says opening his eyes.
"I thought you were still asleep."
"Well I was until Robert came in and started taking pictures and then I heard you talking so I stayed quiet." Austin explained.
"Well ima go kill Robert. Be right back." I say getting up off of his lap. He grabbed my arm and I fell back into his lap.
"Nooo stayyy." He whined holding me.
"Well I don't want those pictures being leaked so I have to stop him." I say and he frowns.
"Why don't you want the pictures leaked? don't you want people to know were together? Because I know I do." He says and I think he's going to cry.
"Austin it's not like that, it's just my manger said I need to stay single for the media. I'm sorry."
"Whatever." He says pushing me off of him and leaves the room, slamming the door behind him. Rolling my eyes, I got up and trudged down the stairs to the crew laughing.
"Robert get you ass over here!" I scream and the laughs stop. Robert slowly made his way towards me.
"Mackenzie please don't kill me, ill do what ever you want."
I laughed and he flinched.
"Just delete the pictures you fool." I tell him laughing. He looks at me funny but pulls out his phone and deletes them.
"Thank you." I say sauntering off to the kitchen. I go to grab a bowl of cereal, but I couldn't reach the box since it was on a high shelf. Why do I have to be so short? Suddenly I felt an arm go around my waist and another snake up my arm to grab the box for me. He handed it to me and I turned around.
"Thank you austin." I smiled and he returned the smile.
"I'm sorry for getting mad earlier it's just I had another surprise for you and now I can't do it because of your management." He said, sorrow in his eyes.
"It's okay," I say hugging him and he wraps his arms around me. "What was it?"
"What was what?" He asks.
"The surprise." I say with a duh tone of voice, he chuckles.
"I was going to take you as my date for the award show I'm going to." He smiles.
"Oh really?" I ask excitedly. "Um I think I'm going to have a chat with manager." I laugh and austin joins me.
"You do that babe."
"I will." I wink and walk off to the table, setting down my bowl, and pouring the milk, and cereal. Austin grabs a bowl and joins me. Once I finish I sprint up to my room and grab my phone, and laptop. Booting up the laptop, I check my phone for messages. I had one from each of the one direction guys saying they had a great time last night and we should hang out again, I fangirled a bit, then replied thank you's to each of them for showing up. I opened the next message, it was from austin. It was the photo from last night. I smiled and went to my Instagram to post it.

'Best birthday ever <3 special thanks to @harry_styles @liampayne @niallhoranofficial @zaynmalik @louistomlinson @austinmahone @sarahwrightx @alexcomstancio @robertrene @zachdorsey @alaysiabaybee love y'all'

I uploaded it and added it to twitter. Turning to my laptop, I found I had a email. Opening it I screamed. Hollister was doing my photo shoot tomorrow, with the surprise celebrity guest. Austin burst through my door.
"Mackenzie! are you okay?" He asks frantically running towards me. He looked confused when I started to laugh.
"I got excited sorry babe." I said kissing his cheek.
"We can publicly date?" He asks hopefully.
"Um I don't know yet," I reply. "But I have my photo shoot tomorrow." I squeal and he smiles.
"Can I come along?"
"Um I don't know. I don't think it'll be a good idea though." I say regretfully. I wanted him to come but I couldn't mess with my reputation and risk getting fired on the first day. He nods slowly and them picks me up, sitting down he sets me back on his lap and kisses my cheek.
"I'm going to call my manger now, please be quiet and don't distract me, and please don't be upset if she says no, she's kind of uptight." I say and he laughs. He leans back against the wall behind my bed and begins playing with my hair. It rings twice before she answers.

"Hi Linda, I had a question."
"What?" She snaps.
"Would I be aloud to publicly date someone as of like now?" I ask biting my lip.
"It depends on who it is."
"Um a singer."
"Named?" She questions.
"Austin mahone." I practically whisper.
"No. Nope. You are not aloud to publicly or physically date him."
"Why?" I challenge.
"Because he's got a bad rep of breaking girls hearts and you two have a bad history."
"Excuse me, but what do you know about out history together? Because we stayed out of the media for the most part." I spit back and austin gives me a wide-eyed look. He grabs the phone from my hand before I could hear what she said and I could retort another rude comment. He covers the mic.
"Babe you need to calm down. Let me handle it okay?" He says kissing my cheek and I nod.
"Speaker please?" I ask and he clicks a button before I hear the annoying sound of my manger yelling at me.
"Excuse me miss?" Austin says politely.
"Who is this?" She says angrily.
"Austin. Austin mahone." He replies and the line goes silent.
"What do you want child?" She spat.
"Why you hate me so much and why mackenzie can't date me." He replies back politely even though his facial expression was angry.
"Because you broke my daughters heart." She replied back. "Remember Nadia? Hmm? I bet you don't because your too busy fucking girls left and right. You manwhore."
I look at austin. What was she talking about and who was Nadia? Austin's face turned pale.
"Austin," I stuttered. "Who is she talking about?"
"Oh he didn't tell you about her did he? Sorry austin, I messed everything up didn't i? Whoops."
"Your fired." I say and end the call before I could hear her response. Austin didn't say a word. I got up off his lap and walked into the game room, locking the door behind me. What is going on?

Austin

"Why you hate me so much and why mackenzie can't date me." I reply as calmly as I can.
"Because you broke my daughters heart." She replied back. "Remember Nadia? Hmm? I bet you don't because your too busy fucking girls left and right. You manwhore."
I froze. Nadia.
"Austin," Mackenzie stutters sounding like she was about to cry. "Who is she talking about?"
"Oh he didn't tell you about her did he? Sorry austin, I messed everything up didn't i? Whoops." The lady replied. Mackenzie said something else that I didn't catch and ended the call. She looked at me but I continued staring at the wall, she sighed and got up and going into the game room. I heard the door lock and I let out a breath of air I had forgotten I was holding. Nadia. Really? Of all the people in the world her manger was Nadia's mom? I groaned. Nadia was a mistake. A huge one. She shattered my relationship. Sighing I grabbed a pen and paper off of Mackenzie's desk and began to write. I wrote everything. All of the secrets I had. I folded up the paper and wrote mackenzie on the front. Getting up, I grabbed my keys out of my bag and drove off to the park when I had first met mackenzie. So many memories came flooding back. I realized that all my best memories were with her, and well Alex too but that's different. She was special.

mackenzie

After sitting in the game room for a grand total of ten whole minutes, I decided I needed to leave. I had already heard my door close signaling Austin's exit. As I walked towards my bed I found a note sitting on my desk, with my name written in Austin's sloppy handwriting. Sitting down on my bed, I cautiously unfolded the paper and started to read.

'Mackenzie,
I realized I've kept some secrets from you, maybe it was out of fear, or maybe it was to protect you so you wouldn't get hurt. I'm so sorry. So now I'm going to write all my secrets down, starting small and working up to the largest.

When I was five, I believed I was a superhero and Every time my mom would drop something I would scream "super austin to the rescue." I know not very creative but I was five.
When I was eight, I stole a piece of bubblegum from my moms purse and ate it. After a few minutes I started crying because I thought she would be mad at me.
When we first met it wasn't a coincidence. I saw your twitter and saw you were living in Miami so I looked for you. I saw you walking home from school one day but I chickened out on talking to you, I know pathetic. I went to the park to calm my nerves and when I was about to leave that's when I saw you so I sat down next to you, gathered up some courage and talked to you.
The day that I cheated on you was the worst day of my life. The girls name was Nadia. I don't know why I made such a stupid mistake but I did and I hate myself everyday because of it.
After I told you to move on so I could, I felt horrible and then after a week I started dating this girl from my hometown, Taylor. She wasn't you, but she distracted me from the pain. After Taylor, was Payton Rae, we only dated because of my management and we broke up soon after we dated. Then it was Meredith, another girl from my hometown, she only dated me because I was famous. None of them were you. I realized your the only one for me.
I'm going to go to the park where we met, if you show up ill know you forgive me and if you don't I'll go home and stay out of you life. I'm sorry. I love you forever and always.
-Austin

Dropping the note, I grabbed my phone and keys, sprinting out of the house and I jumped into my car, speeding to the park.
"Austin?" I asked into the empty park. I sighed and a silent tear fell from my eye. I'd lost him. Trudging over to the swings, I sat down on the one I always sat at. I swung aimlessly for a few hours, not speaking, singing, or doing anything. I'd lost the other half of my heart again. It was getting dark so I stood up off the swing and started walking towards my car, when I felt an arm grab me. I spun around to see an older man in about his mid thirties holding my arm. He reeked of liquor and smoke.
"Where you going pretty lady?" He asked trying to be seductive and winked. "Why don't you come with me? we'll have a good time."
"Get off me!" I scream and try to slap him but he grabs my arm.
"Don't you ever scream again you little whore." He says through gritted teeth and throws me down onto the floor. I wince and the pain and he kicks my leg. Thank god he was drunk and possibly high on something or else my leg would be really screwed up.
"Now let's try this again," he says picking me up by my hair. "Come with me." I try to wrestle myself free but I can't seem to shake his grip.
"Help!" I scream and he smacks me.
"Your causing to much trouble!" He growls and puts a cloth over my nose and mouth and that's when I black out.

•austin•

Okay so I left the park after only waiting for a half an hour, yeah that may seem like the worst thing to do but I realized I was being selfish. She shouldn't have to settle for someone like me. She deserved better, and no matter how much it hurt, I was going to stay out of her life. So I drove to her house and walked inside to get my stuff.
"Hey where's Kenzie?" Robert asks me.
"I don't know did she leave?" I ask
"Yeah she said she was going to meet you at the park, she practically sprinted out of the house."
Shit.
"Shit how long has she been gone?" I asked worriedly.
"A few hours."
"Fuck!" I curse and jump back into my car speeding off to the park. When I got there I spotted her car, but not her. Maybe she was just in our secret corner. I checked the entire park and found nothing, until I was about to leave, that's when I saw her keys lying on the grass. She'd never leave her keys anywhere. She loved that car way to much. Where was she? Tears started to stream out of my face as I dialed the number and spoke the words I wish I would never have to say.
"My girlfriend, she was kidnapped."

~*~
Oooohhhh plot twist! Sorry had to make it a little interesting right? And awe wasn't Austin's childhood confessions adorable?! :) love you all and keep reading and voting! A quick shoutout to @mahomielove3300 y'all need to follow her like right now, she's amazing! Go read her story too! Love ya! -Kenzie