Chapter 24 the secret

So you guys I really want to go out with a bang for these last chapters so vote AND comment please! Comment as many times as you like and Ill reply back to everyone! Promise xx

Mackenzie

"So what do you want to do tonight?" Austin whispered in my ear. I was sitting on his lap in the hot tube, his arms were wrapped around my waist under the bubbling water.

All of the crew, including Lucas, were sitting around in the hot tube as the sunset and we were all just talking.

We found out that Lucas was 17 and he was from California, but his parents forced him to go on this business trip with him which is why he's here in Texas.

Sarah and Lucas were in deep conversation about something, their bodies completely turned towards each other, Lucas laughing at something Sarah had said. Sarah smiled and Lucas grabbed her hand and started playing with her fingers as she blushed. If I was going to be truly honest they looked happier than Sarah and Alex were and they're not even dating.

"Babe?" Austin whispered in my ear again, squeezing my stomach slightly as he did.

"Hmm?" I asked turning my head to face him and laying it in his shoulder.

"Well I was going to see if you wanted to do something tonight but you seem tired so we can just go back up to the room if you want."

"No no let's go do something!" I proclaim bringing my head off of his shoulder.

"What do you want to do?" He asked smiling.

"Let's go to the club, there's one in the hotel." I say.

"Hell yeah let's do it!" Robert shouted and Zach fist pumped the air in agreement.

"I'm in." Sarah said smiling at Lucas.

"Yeah why not?" Lucas replied shrugging his shoulders.

"Yay!" I squeal getting off of Austin.

"Where are you going babe?" He asks pouting.

"Well I have to get ready! C'mon Sarah!" I say grabbing a towel and one for Sarah. Lucas kisses Sarah on her cheek and she blushes profusely.

"Bye Sarah! See you later." Lucas calls out as we walk into the hotel. I wait for the door the fully close for the elevator before letting it out.

"Oh my effing god. Sarah he kissed you! Oh my god you two are adorable and ugh!" I fangirled and Sarah giggled.

"I really like him." She says looking at her feet.

"Well let's get you ready to blow him away." I say skipping off of the elevator and going to our room.

"Sarah and Lucassss." I sing giggly, when I hear another door open. The door unlocks and I'm shoved inside by Sarah.

"It was Alex." She hissed and then there was a knock on the door.

"Sarah! I know your in there please come out. I just want to talk." We hear from the other side of the door. I shove Sarah into the bathroom motioning for her to shower and I'll take care of it. She nods and closes the door locking it as well.

I fling open the door to see a broken Alex.

"Where is she?" He asks and I step outside closing the door behind me.

"She doesn't want to talk to you, plus it would only hurt her." I say and he shakes his head.

"I don't want her anywhere near him. I don't trust him."