Chapter 23 salex

So y'all missed out on some spoilers. I posted a bunch of spoilers for the next couple of chapters so follow me and watch my statuses to get some inside info about the last chapters with Mackenzie and Austin.

Sarah

"So your breaking up with me?" My voice cracks, I hear Alex sigh in the other end.

"Sarah I just can't handle being away from you months on end because I'm on tour with austin. He needs me here babe okay? I can't keep doing this. It's only hurting both of us." Alex said into the phone.

"Don't call me babe and what if I need you here? Huh? Is austin so much more important than I am?" I feel the tears start to fall.

"No Sarah please don't be mad at me. I'm just trying not to hurt you." He cries.

"Well good freaking job Alex." I say clicking the end call button and throw my phone at the wall, falling into the wall crying. My phone rings again and I scream.

"Stop! Just stop!" I scream grabbing my hair and pulling it. The ringing continued and I only wanted it to stop.

"Stop please." I cried out breathlessly shrinking down and bringing my knees to my chest. The ringing continued so I crawled over to my phone. Without looking at the caller ID I answered it angrily.

"What Alex? How much more do you want to hurt me?" I screamed, sobbing into the phone.

"Sarah?" I hear a voice crack. It's mackenzie.

"Oh my god mackenzie I'm sorry-" I start but Im cut off.

"I was just calling to ask you if you wanted to go shopping since I'm in Texas for the week but it sounds like you need more than a shopping trip. Get dressed and pack a bag. I'll be there in ten minutes." Mackenzie says on the other line then promptly hangs up before I have time to decline.

Sighing, I make my way up to my room to start packing my bags and getting dressed. Mackenzie always knows how to make me feel better and I was so looking forward to this week.

Mackenzie

Hearing Sarah sobbing over the phone made me want to cry with her. I can't believe salex broke up. They were my otp. I had come down to Texas for a few reasons. One, Austin and his mom wanted to see some family, two, Austin had the San Antonio rodeo he was performing at and three, I missed my Sarah. In a matter of seconds I've pulled up to Sarah house and she's outside on the steps waiting. Once I pull my car into he driveway she gets up and opens the passenger door climbing in.

"Were going shopping and I'm kicking austin out of our hotel room and you'll be my room mate and were just going to hang out by ourselves and eat ice cream while watching Nicholas sparks movies and Channing Tatum half naked alright? Alright." I say as we drive to the mall. Austin had to me how to get to the best one, North Star mall, once we got here. Sarah laughed.

"This is why your my best friend." She states and I smile.

"I know, I'm amazeballs." I reply flipping my hair off my shoulder sassily and Sarah laughs even harder.

We make it to the mall a few minutes later.

"Crap I just realized I didn't grab my money." Sarah mumbled once we got out of the car. "Can we go back?"

"Don't worry babes. I've got you covered." I said winking showing her my credit card.

"No, no you don't need to pay for me." Sarah said quickly climbing back into the car. I tug her arm and pull get back out closing the door behind her.