Chapter 18 im really done.

Don't forget to read the authors note! ^_^

Dedicated to: @ihavefreckless

•Mackenzie•

I drive for awhile before the calls start coming in. All from Austin of course. I turned off my phone and drove on, this time he doesn't get off easily, this time I'm really done. I continue driving until I reached my modeling agency. I parked in the dark empty parking lot and sighed. I needed to find somewhere to sleep for the night.

My two choices were to either sleep in my car in the parking lot, or keep driving tired and find a hotel or something.

I decided to continue driving until I got to a hotel, I came up to a holiday inn and parked my car. I tiredly got myself a room and brought all my bags up by myself because I insisted on doing it myself.

The drive took almost all day and I was maxed out. I turned on my phone and it blew up with messages and missed calls from Austin and surprisingly Harry too. I texted Harry back.

'Wassup Harold cx'

'Where are you at?'

'Why stalker? (;'

'Haha I'm just worried. Austin's calling me flipping out and he wants to know where you are.'

'Well it's none of his business where I am. Were done.....'

'I heard I'm so sorry for ruining your relationship. I feel horrible.'

'Its not really your fault. He should believe his "girlfriend"...'

'Still I shouldn't have kissed you..'

'Yeah it wasn't the best idea.'

'Im really sorry love.'

'It's okay babes

'So where are you?'

'Promise you won't tell austin?'

'Promise xx'

'Holiday inn a few blocks down from the modeling place...'

'Wait wut...'

'Holiday inn...'

'I think were in the same hotel...'

'OMG what room?!'

'310 you?'

'312 lol!'

'Be right there love :*'

Not even a minute later I heard a knock on my door. I flung it open.

"Harold!" I screamed and he chuckled.

"I brought movies and ordered ice cream from room service. Let's get the party started up in this bitch." He yelled running into the room and jumping on the bed. I laughed and picked up the DVDs he brought.

"Ohh let's watch insidious!" I said popping the DVD in. I turned off the lights and crawled on to the bed next to Harry. Quickly I took a picture of our feet together and posted it to twitter.

'I have the bestest best friend (:

Harry's phone lit up and he giggled. Then my phone beeped.

'@harrystyles I'm coolieo (:'

I laughed.

"Sure Harold your coolieo."

He started fist pumping the air. We watched part of the movie before the ice cream came. We ate all the ice cream ad then started frozen. It was my Favourite and I might of possibly forced Harry to watch it with me. Olaf was my Favourite. I was slowly starting to fall asleep on Harry's shoulder when he kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight beautiful."

•Austin•

I paced the room over and over waiting for a call, text or something from mackenzie. I was extremely worried about her. The crew said they did promise her they wouldn't say where he was but they honestly didn't know. She promised to tell them when she got there and she never called. The boys went to sleep about an hour ago but I was still pacing the floor. I needed to know she was okay.

My phone beeped saying someone I followed tweeted. Then another. Groaning, I walked over and looked at the screen. It was mackenzie. She tweeted that she had a great best friend, and the other one? Harry styles, saying he was cool. I wonder if they're related. I quickly went to messages and typed.

'Mackenzie please tell me where your at. I won't come get you or anything like that I just want to know if your safe.'

And two long minutes of starring at my screen, it said it was read and then the typing icon popped up.

-*-

Sooooo hi! Sorry I said I was going to double update but I got side tracked.

So could y'all so me a huge quick favor. Could y'all go to my profile (you can follow me too. Hehe) and click on the link in my status. Comment on candidate #23 to vote for me (:

Don't forget to fan, comment and vote!!!

~Kenzie