Chapter 20 the beach house

Okay so you guys need to vote and comment too not just read. I would really like this to go up in the ratings.

Mackenzie

I followed Harry as we walked down Main Street, towards the Starbucks, when I saw a familiar mess of brown hair in the window. Austin. What was he doing here?
I turn towards Harry and he's fiddling with the buttons of his coat nervously.
"Did you know?" I ask quietly as we walk in. Harry just nods in response not looking at me. I groan.
Harry and I sit next to each other on the coach with Austin sitting in front of us, nervously bitting his lip.
He looked tired, but still perfect. His nose was still slightly red from crying and eyes still a little puffy with no excitement or spark behind them.
Harry stood up.
"I'll go get us all something to drink. Your usual?" He asked me and I nodded. It was awkwardly silent after Harry left, not that it wasn't once we stepped into the empty coffee shop but still.
"I um-" Austin and I both started and I blushed.
"You go first." I say and he nods taking a deep breath.
"I'm sorry Mackenzie. I should have believed you and listened and I'm so sorry for being an idiot." He says ruffling his hair and putting his head down.
"It's okay. I'm sorry for-" I started but he cut me off.
"I screwed up and your apologizing? Baby you don't have to say anything. This is my fault. Everything I said I didn't mean." My heart fluttered when he called me baby and I smiled sheepishly.
"I've missed you calling me cute names like that." I say smiling down at the ground. He lifts my chin up to look at him.
"Well babe can I have one more chance? Even though I don't deserve it at all." He asks and I lean in to give him a peck on the lips. He playfully frowns when I pull back and I giggle smacking his chest lightly.
Harry comes back with the drinks and I thank him. He says he has to go and once he leaves austin comes and sits next to me on the plush couch. I cuddle into his side sipping my iced vanilla macchiato.
"I have something to show you." Austin says smiling into my neck after he kisses it gently.
"What?" I ask looking at him. Instead of answering he gets up and offers me his hand. I grab it, getting pulled up and I keep my my hand in his as we walk out to his car.
He opens my door for me and once I get in he walks quickly over to the other side and gets in too.
"Where are we going?" I ask now excited. Where could he be taking me?
"It's a surprise." He says kissing my cheek gently and starting the car. I turn on the radio to one of his songs playing and I giggle.
"I haven't listened to this one yet." I say turning it up.
Austin starts to sing along.
"Your the only one I want, if you were to leave me, I don't know what I would do instead, cuz I love you, I love you even if I'm tempted, I swear I'll never put them others above you, hoping I can get along with your big brothers cuz I'm in it for the long haul like truckers."
"That was cheesy." I say laughing.
"Awe c'mon I liked that." He laughs.
"Your so cheesy." I say looking out the window.
"How much longer?" I ask after five minutes of silence.
"Were almost here babe." Austin smiles as he pulls onto a side street and a huge house comes into view. Austin parks in the driveway and starts to get out.
"Austin who's house are we at?" I ask slowly but he ignores the question and opens my door. A lady in her mid- thirties comes up to us.
"Austin Mahone?" She asks and Austin nods coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist and placing his chin in the crook of my neck.
"Glad you two could make it, my name is Marta." She stretches her hand out and austin and I both shake it. "Why don't we start the tour now."
Austin nods and we walk together towards the front door following the lady, Marta.
We open up to a huge front room with a crystal chandelier hanging from the high ceiling. The floors are mahogany wood and the walls are bleach white. Marta shows us the kitchen which has granite countertops and a stainless steel sink, double oven, and the flat stove top. The island in the middle of the room had a stainless steel pots and pans hanging rack above it. Marta told us we could look around the house ourselves and she'll be in here when were done.
"Do you like it?" Austin asks as we walk up the wood stairs.
"I love it. Is this ours?" I say breathlessly.
"If you want it to be." He says smiling. I nod bitting my lip slightly. This house was beyond perfect. Austin takes my hand and pulls me up to the top of the stairs where we are met with a huge loft and two doors on either side. The loft has French doors and a tiny balcony over looking the beach.
"Did I forget to mention were on the beach?" He whispers in my ear from behind me. I nod slowly.
"Sorry love." He replies kissing my neck.
"This place is perfect." I breathe.
"Follow me, let me show you our room." He says grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the room on the left.
The room is huge and spacious then when you turn the corner theres a huge bathroom with a glass walk in shower and a tub right beside it. There's another set of French doors opposite of the bathroom leading towards a huge balcony. I sit down on the edge of the balcony my legs swinging off of it as the sunsets over the ocean. I sigh in contempt, this could be my everyday.
"So do you want this one? Because we can go looking at others I just figured this would be a good starting point." Austin asks sitting beside me, I grab his hand and intertwine our fingers together.
"I really want this one. It's perfect." I say not taking my eyes off the sunset.
"Okay well let's go get the paperwork done then." He says smiling and I nod standing up. We walk back down hand in hand and austin talks to Marta. He wouldn't let me in the conversation because he didn't want me to hear the costs and so I wandered around the house picturing what it would be like when we moved in.
"What are you think about?" Austin asks wrapping his arms around me from behind.
"What it would look like when we move in." I say my eyes shifting around the huge loft.
"Show me what you want." He says and I pull myself from him.
"Well first a huge bookcase here." I say pointing the the wall left of the doors in the loft. "With a computer desk coming out here." I say pointing and walking around naming where I wanted various things. Austin jumped in saying he wanted a hot tub on the balcony in our bedroom and I laughed.
"When will we move in?" I ask excitedly.
"Two weeks, and in that time we can order furniture, and pick paint colors and actually paint and design the house." He says smiling. I squeal excitedly and we make our way downstairs again to Marta.
"All ready to go?" She asks and we nod.
"Thank you Marta." I say as she locks the door and hands us the key.
"Of course." She replies and we get back into Austin car.

~*~

I awake curled up next to a shirtless austin and I smile. I look over at the clock that reads ten am. Austin had an interview at noon and then a sound check at two. I smiled and kissed his cheek curling back into his chest and falling back asleep until it was time to get up and get ready.

-*-

VOTE•FAN•COMMENT•