Chapter 21 our new house

Soooo double update (: don't forget to comment on BOTH chapters feedback and vote!

Austin

~a few days later~

I woke up cuddling Mackenzie, like I always used to. Today we were supposed to go to our new house and paint after we picked up the colors we picked yesterday.

*flashback*

"Which one should we do?" She asked showing me another set of colors.

"I still think we should do red." I say jokingly, she said we couldn't do red for our bedroom because of some fung shoey thing she read about in a magazine.

"Austin be serious." She groaned, I looked at the three green shades in her hand and the four blue in the other.

"I like this one." I state pointing at one of the blue shade ones.

"Caribbean blue it is." She smiled.

*end of flashback*

I kiss her cheek.

"Time to wake up beautiful." I say in her ear and I feel her tug me down on top of her.

"Five more minutes." She says in her morning voice kissing me. I pull my lips from hers and trail down her jawline to her collarbone and down to the hem of her shirt.

"Five more minutes works for me." I say into her skin and she moans at the vibrations of my voice. She rolls me over so she's straddling me and leans down to kiss me as I lift her shirt up slightly feeling her warm stomach under the pads of my fingertips.

As we continue, both our shirts off and I now on top of her, my door opens. I quickly grab a blanket and cover us both in it, seeing Alex laughing. I can feel mackenzie breathing heavily underneath me, only turning me on more.

"Alex get the fuck out of here." I growl and he shakes his head closing the door.

"Were leaving in an hour." He yells through the door and I roll my eyes. I let go of the blanket and it falls down to the ground exposing mackenzie once more. I begin kissing her again and we continue for a little while longer until I go to take off her underwear.

"Austin." She moans lightly. "Not right now." I nod and we continue kissing.

"I've missed this." She said as we lay in each other's arms still half naked.

"Yeah me too." I reply and she gets up out of the bed.

"I'm gonna jump in the shower." She says waking towards the bathroom.

"Can I join?" I ask sheepishly and she nods bitting her lip.

~*~

We pick up the paint and since Mackenzie thought we needed extra people to help I invited Alex and Sarah.

Mackenzie had on an old too big on her tee shirt of mine and a pair of spandex underneath. Her hair was up in a messy bun and she had no makeup on. She looked flawless.

Alex and Sarah were downstairs painting the kitchen a sunshine yellow while we were in our bedroom painting it Caribbean blue.

"Kenzie." I whined trying to get her to stop painting and come over to me, which she did. I leaned forward pretending to be going in for a kiss when I pulled out my brush and got her cheek. She opened her eyes in surprise.

"Austy!" She squealed and chased me around the room.

We each got each other a few more times before it was time to get back to work. I helped her up onto the ladder as she painted the top corners of the room. The room was done and we were just sitting around waiting to be able to do the second coat. I pulled mackenzie onto my lap and started kissing her. It started getting heated as she pulled off my shirt and rolled us over so she was on top. She trailed kisses down my jawline to my lower abdomen while I slowly pulled my shirt off of her savoring the feeling of her lips on me. She brought her lips back up to my neck sucking hard on my weak spot. I moan reaching around her back to unclasp her bra and toss it to the side. I was now on top and sucking harder and harder on her neck making her moan loudly I kicked the door shut and pulled my pants down still sucking on her neck. She tangled her fingers in my hair pushing my head into her.

Alex banged on the door.

"There are other people in this house who can hear you!" He joked.

I brought my lips to her ear and bit her earlobe tugging it softly as I spoke.

"Once we move in we won't be interrupted anymore. I promise."

~*~

After we finished painting for the day we decided to go swimming at the beach. I had brought at big bag full of Mackenzie and I's clothes and I had packed a few bathing suits. Alex and Sarah went home a little while after mackenzie and I's interrupted "fun" so it was just her and I. We hung out in the sand and played in the water for a long time before it got dark. She fell asleep on my arm as we laid in the sand.

-*-

•VOTE•FAN•COMMENT•