Chapter 25 all i ever need

Important authors note at the end, please read!

•Mackenzie

I didn't know what this "date" entailed, dinner? Fancy? Casual? What? I called out to Austin to come to our room but I heard nothing in return. I tried Sarah next and she came up the stairs still holding her ice to her cheek. I looked at her regretfully as she shook her head and laughed.
"What do you need boo?" She asked coming into the room.
"What an I supposed to wear? Fancy or casual?" I ask making my way to my "closet" of sorts.
"Fancy," she says rummaging through my dresses. "This one." She states pulling out a slim red dress smiling.
I nod and shoo her out of the room so I can dress.
The dress was strapless and came down to about my knees, it had a sweetheart neckline and gems lining the bottom of my ribcage and flared out from there. I put on a strapless bra and shimmied into my beautiful gown.
Slowly, I made my way to the bathroom where Sarah was heating up the curling wand. She had me facing my back to the mirror so I couldn't peek.
After a record timing of twenty minutes and probably a whole box of bobby pins later, she finished my hair and I was aloud to look.
"It's gorgeous." I breath me out and she says a thank you.
I had a fishtail braid from the sides around the back of my head and beautiful curls cascading down the left shoulder and my back.
I quickly do my makeup with a black top eyeliner and generous coats of mascara to bring out my icy blue eyes. I put a pink tinted lip balm on and grabbed a pair of black heels as I walked toward the door.
I grabbed my phone off the table and stepped outside into the warm night.
Austin already had a white limo outside waiting for me and this time he was inside of it. I climbed in and sat next to austin, he tried to pull me onto his lap but I shook my head smiling.
"My dress will wrinkle." I say giggling and he chuckles, shaking his head slightly. He ignored my protests and pulled me onto his lap anyways.
"You look absolutely gorgeous." He whispered and I blush.
"You look pretty good yourself." I say back and he kisses my cheek. I pout playfully until he kisses me fully. Once we break apart to breathe he begins showing me with small kisses everywhere besides my lips. My forehead, my temple, my jawline, my nose, my cheeks, my neck, the skin in between my neck and shoulder, my collarbone, my back, last and certainly the worst, the corners of my lips. He was teasingly linger his lips there and if I would try to move to bring my lips to his he would move as well.
Finally giving up in his cruel teasing, he brought his plump pink lips to mine.
We rode in the car for a little while just relaxing and talking about nothing in particular, when we finally stopped.
Austin smiled slightly and looked over at me.
"Time for our date gorgeous." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the limo with him. He made me close my eyes and once I was out if the car he out his hands on my face.
"Babe you'll ruin my makeup!" I groaned lightly and he just chuckled.
"It's fine you'll still look beautiful." he said moving me forward slowly.
"Okay," he said slowly readjusting my stance. "Ready?"
"Yes." I nod softly. His hands lift from my eyes and i can see were at Olive Garden. I laugh and look at Austin.
"What? Olive Gardens good." He states shrugging and pulling me inside the building.
He whispers something to the girl at the front desk and she nods grabbing some menus and leads us to the back of the restaurant.
"M'lady." Austin says in a posh accent, pulling out my chair.
"Thank you kind sir." I smile at him as I sit down.
He sits in his chair across from me and looks through the menu. I watched him for a few seconds confused, he came here so much and he practically knew the menu by heart. He looked up at me and smiled nervously.
"Why are you so nervous babe? Were just having diner." I said grabbing his hand and rubbing circles with my thumb. He smiled, a real smile, and then mumbled something that sounded like "as far as you know"
"What?" I ask and he shakes his head.
"Nothing babe. I don't know why I'm so nervous tonight maybe because you look so beautiful." He states and I blush.
"Austin-" I began but I was cut off by the waiter.
"Can I get you guys- oh I'm sorry was I interrupting something?" She asks sheepishly and I see why it would seem that way.
Austin and I are leaned in close together and I'm holding his hand across the table.
"Oh no, no your fine." I smile at her and she smiles back. I let go of Austin's hand and order myself a drink.
We order out food as well because well, were always there and we know exactly what we want.
Austin gets shrimp pasta and I get a vegetarian lasagna.
The girl sets down a basket of bread sticks and a bowl of Cesar salad and austin and I quietly dig in.
We were unusually quiet tonight and for some reason it bothered me.
"Why are you so quiet tonight?" I ask austin quietly and he sighs.
"I just want everything to be perfect and I don't want to ruin it with saying something stupid like usual." He replies and I shake my head.
"But I like your stupid." I say giggling and he joins me in a small laugh.
Our food comes after a few minutes of pointless chatter and we eat in silence enjoying the delicious food.
Once our plates were clean of the delicious Italian food, the girl came back over and handed austin the check and a bag.
"Oh we didn't order any extras." I state and austin shushes me paying for our meal with some cash.
"It's for later." He says smiling and I nod even though he's not paying attention to me. "Everything how I asked?"
"Yes exactly how you wanted." The girl said nodding.
As we were about to get up and leave she spoke up once again.
"Wait," she said quickly. "Can I get a picture with both of you? I'm kind of a fan."
I smile at her and nod looking for someone to take our picture. I quickly stop another server who was walking back to the kitchen and asked him.
Once the picture was taken to the girl's liking, Austin took my hand and we made our way out to the car.
"There's one more stop till the end of our date." He stated and I nodded slowly.
"Okay. What is it?" I asked.
"A surprise." He replied and I groaned.
"Austinnnnn." I whined and he just chuckled.
We drove for a few more minutes before we stopped again but since it was dark I couldn't see where we were at.
"Austin where are we?" I ask grabbing his arm.
"Don't worry I'm right here." He said sensing how nervous I was of out surroundings.
He led me down a small dirt path and through a few trees into our secret place at the park, but what had been changed was the lights strewn into each tree along the side of the lake.
A blanket was set out beside the lake and he lead me over to it.
"It's beautiful austin." I said breathlessly.
"Not as beautiful as you are though." He stated wrapping his muscular arms around my petite waist.
We laid down on the blanket and stared at the stars trying to make pictures. My head was resting on his stomach as he laid feet facing the lake and I laid vertical to it, a lock of my hair in between his fingers.
"Want some dessert?" Austin asked after a few minutes. I smiled.
"Sure." I answered lifting my head off of him so he could grab the bag.
He pulled out a box and handed it to me. I opened up the box and instantly saw the chocolate covered strawberries.
"Yay my favorite!" I said giggling.
I pulled out a dark chocolate one and something fell into the box.
Confused I looked down and saw a shiny metal object.
I picked it up as tears began to fall.
It was a ring.
Austin grabbed the ring from me and got on one knee as my hand instantly flew to my mouth to hold in the mangled sounds that I would most likely produce.
"Mackenzie, you are my life. I don't know what I would ever do without you. You still stand by me even when I don't deserve it and you continually give me chance after chance when I break you. I love you so much, more than I ever thought I would love anyone else. You are my light and my love, and most importantly you have my heart. I know your only seventeen and I'm eighteen but I only want you, always. So will you please do me the honor of finally be mrs. Mahone?" He asks and tears are streaming down my face as I reply.
"Yes." I croak out. "Of course."
He attacks me in a hug and kisses me before placing the ring on my finger.
It's a beautiful big square diamond ring with two small diamond encrusted bands sautered together with the large one in the middle.
"It's so beautiful. I love it so much." I state putting my lips back onto his.
I'm engaged.
We lie back down onto the blanket and feed each other the strawberries as we watch the stars once again.
Holy crap I'm engaged to austin mahone.
This is real!

~*~
Sooo oh my! They're engaged! Asdfghjkl; #maustinwedding is the next chapter & then that's it! Only that chapter left! I will be posting an epilogue so after the next chapter don't delete this from your libraries!
Also I will most likely be giving out book shoutouts, follow shoutouts, doing some games and such so don't delete this until I state that I have finished.
I love y'all so much <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

*kisses*
Kenzie

•VOTE•FAN•COMMENT•

Old Sparks (Austin Mahone)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें