Chapter 15 the surprise guest

So I had a burst of ideas for the end of this lovely journey and y'all will probably hate me but idgaf *kisses* is it bad that I'm sitting here watching Hannah Montana? Lol cx ~Kenzie

Mackenzie

-1 week later-

So today's the day Austin has his first headlining concert and I have my first modeling date with a surprise guest, who I still don't who it is. Austin notices that I was frustrated and comes up to me and kisses the creases of my forehead.
"You'll be fine babe. I promise." He says leaving his lips on my forehead for a few more seconds.
"I promise I'll be back before your concert starts." I say assuring myself more than him.
"It's fine, I'll be okay, you don't even have to come." He replies.
"No this is your first headlining concert I promise I will be there." I say kissing him on his cheek.
"Okay whatever you say," He chuckles, "well me and Dave have to go to the sound check. I'll see you later maybe?"
"Of course." I say as he grabs his hat. I stand up from the table and give him a kiss.
"I love you." I say as he walks towards the door.
"Love you too." He replies turning around to face me, smiling. He opens the door and walks out to the range rover, while I walk up to my room to get changed.
I decide to just wear a pair of super ripped skinny jeans and a grey pullover top that had a picture of a wolf howling at the moon on it. I left my hair down natural and put on a little concealer and mascara before grabbing my keys and heading out the door to my car.
Driving to the location was a wreck for me. I was going over tons of scenarios about who it could be and what I could do wrong. Taking deep breaths I tried to calm myself down by listening to olly murs, it didn't seem to help at all. I changed the CD to 5 seconds of summer and began to sing along. That only lasted one song before the what ifs began.

What if I'm not good enough?

What if the surprise guest hates me?

What if their rude?

What if they want me to date them? Presuming it's a guy.

What if...

What if.....

I changed the CD once again to one directions new album, midnight memories, and that seemed to calm me down. At least until I got to the building and I began to freak out once more. My phone buzzed.

'So I'm figuring your going to your modeling job right now. Don't worry you'll be fine. I promise you'll have tons of fun. Love you so much <3 xx'

It was from Austin. I smiled and took a deep breath before placing my phone back in my back pocket and walking inside.
Immediately I was overwhelmed by the number of people who rushed up to me. I stood frozen not knowing what to do, when a toothpick skinny lady with stringy thin blonde hair and way to much red lipstick came up and saved me.
"Hello you must be Mackenzie, follow me and we'll get you set up in your first outfit for today." The lady said grabbing my arm and dragging me along with her to another room down the hall. Once we entered, I was back into my flow.
"Thank you so much, now I just have a few questions," I say and she nods looking away from me and browsing through the clothing on the rack opposite of me. "What time will this end? And I never got your name."
"We will be done in exactly two and a half hours assuming all goes as planned and I'm mrs. Reynolds." She states not looking at me, she had a snotty attitude and was so skinny I could pick her up by her waist with one hand. I looked down at my flat stomach and envied her self-control with food. Sighing, I walked over to where she was browsing through the gorgeous outfits for today's shoot.
"You will get to keep any of the outfits that you like. Here's the first one. change quickly and go out to the room across the hall for hair and makeup. That will be your routine." She states shoving a hanger into my chest and model walking out the door.
I look down at the outfit and smile, this is totally something I would wear!
It was a white lace top, with sleeves that came down just above my elbows, and a pair of high waisted ripped, lightly distressed denim shorts that were really kind of short. To the side of the rack was shoes. I picked up a pair of combat boots and laced them up.
Walking across the hall into the room, was like walking into a fashion frenzy. People were zooming around like bees and cans of hairspray, scarves, hats, eyeliners, and tons of other things were flying across the room landing in the hands of unwatching stylists who caught them with ease.
I saw some other girls being put together, but before I could say hello, someone whisked me away to my own chair so they could do my prepping.
They started with a loose braid, leaving pieces out here and there, and then they placed a black beanie loosely on top of my head. After rearranging some pieces of hair, they started on my makeup. Since I already had on concealer and mascara, they just had to touch me up a bit before they shooed me off to the set.
The set was six different backdrops all placed spaciously around the room. Someone with a clipboard directed me to one on the far left and I made my way over there. I sat down on the chair next to the backdrop and looked around the room, waiting for my photographer.
There were four other sets identical to mine, with a black backdrop and photography stuff placed around it. The last spot was a green backdrop and a makeshift fire pit. There were a few other models mingling about in the center of the room, obviously all friends. I ignored them and pulled out my phone, opening up a new text for Austin.