Chronos Sector

|Disclaimer : I do NOT own Attack on titan |

Y/N : Your Name

F/N : First Name

L/N : Last Name

Chapter 1

Fyna galaxy
Location : Chronos sector
Star System : Ashrow
Military Casualties : Over 15 million
Civilian Casualties : 2,3 billion
Estimated reinforcement arrival : 12 days [ Imperial fleet Terrowin ]
Status : Navy loss-127 "Hyperion class" dreadnoughts, 67 "Matre class" carriers 697 "Hunter class" battleships, 782 battle cruisers, 1582 destroyers, 2320 frigates, 5204 corvettes 6310 supply ships, 86076 starfighters.
Grand Army loss- *Processing*

The Story Begins [ Year 11262 November 22nd ]

-Imperial Fleet Arrow : Flag Ship "Diana"-

Sound of statistic numbers, war planning and arguments between deck officers can be heard from the ship's bridge.

You are a United Empire citizen and a member of INI [ Imperial Naval Intelligence ] and part of a special military Branch called the Elite Order. You were born on Tulon, capital planet of the United Empire. According to the history the United Empire was first founded by the mighty Archangel Santis who ruled over the Empire for eight thousand years.

The fleet you belong [ Imperial Fleet Arrow of Mackan ] is on a mission which is to protect Chronos sector from a demonic race known as Quawers but things went horribly wrong after your fleet encountered the largest Quawer Armada ever recorded in the United Empire history. Several other Imperial fleets were dispatched to support Fleet Arrow but the bloody battle still rages on.

"Dear parents, it seems this is the end of your son. We all came here from every part of the United Empire, believing that this is our great salvation which will bring peace but it was-"

Someone interrupted you by knocking your door, you stood up and saw Charles. A member of your team and your close friend. You nodded at him and sat back on your seat.

 You nodded at him and sat back on your seat

Charles Martinez.
Member of the Elite Order
Part of the 27th squad
Home Planet : Derifus [Sigma Sector]
Age: 23 [2.11.11239]

Charles stood beside the door "But we're fighting the enemies day and night without any rest. Even though, you took an oath and by the way our new commander is calling for his Lieutenant."

"I thought you died last night." You said jokingly.

"Those bastards can't take me down so easily, now get up ! We need to go now." He replied.

Y/N : So how is the situation of planet Milleniatis and how did your mission go ?

Charles : Long story short, mission objective lost. And the situation was pretty bad ! Enemies have taken over half of the planet. The Defense Headquarters of the Elite Order which was located at the military museum of Honor and Glory was destroyed last night. Me and several other elites barely escaped from the city, as for the planet we're still fighting. But both the 35th and 82nd Falconet battalions are demolished, nothing left of them. But they saved millions before they went down.