"She's going to be there alright! And if you interact with Gisele in any way at this engagement, that you will be going to, I will have her killed." Covetous takes a step back and clears his throat. "That's what I've come to tell you today. After the engagement of you and Tama, Gisele will officially be Louis' and if you dare to even look at the girl, I will slit her throat in front of you. You should know by now that she belongs to me."

I look at him, defeated.

What will it take for Gisele to be with me? To be mine alone?

Gisele's Point of View

<>

"How could you do this? Why would you do this? You evil, evil-" I start to hit Louis' chest.

He grabs both of my wrists and pulls me with him as we walk over to a storage room and he pushes me in there. I fall to the ground with my breathing becoming heavy. I flinch when I hear him slam the door shut. On my hands and knees I start to crawl, hoping to somehow find a wall and open the light.

When my hand reaches Louis' shoe I cringe; waiting for him to give me some useless lecture about Harry and I or maybe even attack me.

He opens the light and grabs me by the waist. He rubs my back rather roughly and puts his lips to my ear.

"As you've guessed, he's going to be here tonight." Louis says, not even having the audacity to speak of his first name.

I sob, "Harry?"

Louis hums. "He's going to be here because it's his engagement."

I choke on a tear as I slowly nod my head, waiting for him to continue. As much as I don't want to hear any of this, I've got to hear all of this.

"He's going to marry her because unfortunately for him, I've got you." Louis holds onto me loosely know. He tries to meet with my eyes. I pull my head back, my eyes filled with tears. I stare back at Louis as he continues to hug me in this storage room.

"He was foolish Gisele. He wanted you but he could never have you. You belonged to my family."

I shook my head, "I- I don't understand. I don't belong-"

Louis sighs, wiping a tear of mine. "Tell me, you know what I'm talking about..."

I shake my head again, "no. What are you saying?" I sniffle. "I belong with Harry."

Louis shakes his head, "I don't know much but-"

"But what?" I ask irritated. "Just get into it!"

Louis glares at me. He exhales and inhales loudly, closing his eyes and then opening them. "I only know what my father told me."

I gulp.

"He told me that he... You know, I don't think this is the best time to tell you this."

"Louis, if you think for a second that I'm just going to let you and your father own me, you're so wrong. I will get with Harry. One way or another."

If possible, steam would be flowing out of Louis' ears by now; he rolled his eyes after a long sigh.

"He's killed them. He's killed them, okay? And that's why you belong to us."

"What? He's killed who?... No." My eyes widen once realization hits me. I try to back away from Louis, not wanting his filth hands to touch me. Tears pour from my eyes as I curse, spit and do all I can to hurt Louis. But he just stands still, taking it all. He even lifts me. I hit his head and I pull his hair.