Chapter seven: Fighting Back

Author's note: Hey guys! Not too much excitment in this chapter, just a few dreams and alot of fustration. Hope you like it! Just a reminder that these aren't my places or characters, just borrowing them. Enjoy! :D

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter seven: Fighting Back

Alison was standing in a large high ceilinged room. On the far wall there were book shelves and tables with different dark detectors on them. She was surrounded by a crowd of several students. Some she knew, like Ginny and George. Others she only knew by sight, like those Ravenclaw kids towards the back. Standing in front of all of them was Ron, Hermione, and Harry. They were talking about something, but Alison couldn’t hear them. Come to think of it, Alison couldn’t hear anything.

The scene changed in a flash. Alison found herself standing in an office so pink it could only be Umbridge’s. It was also full of people. Harry was there on the floor at Umbridge’s feet, Hermione, Ron, Luna, Neville, and Ginny were there. Each held hostage by a Slytherin.

The scene changed again. This time Alison caught a glimpse of a dark forest and a pink figure being carried off by the centaurs. Then it changed again. She was in a long dark hallway with a door at the end. Then she was in a large room full of shelves holding crystal balls. Then she was in an amphitheater like room and she was watching a dark haired man fall. Then she was in Dumbledore’s office watching Fawkes on his perch burn into ashes and be reborn again. Then she was in a dark room pain coursing through her body.

Then she was shaken awake. Her eyes flew open to find Ginny staring down at her. She was covered in sweat and panting hard. The ringing in her ears started. Her head pounding as the headache took form. Before she could even stop it bile rose up in her throat. She hung off the side of her bed as the contents of her stomach emptied onto the floor.

Alison sat up then. Still dizzy she looked around. Everyone in the dorm was staring at her. The scenes from her dream kept swimming into focus in her mind. She shook her head trying to clear it.

“Good morning to you too.” said Mary lying back down on her bed. Ginny continued to stare at Alison. “Are you alright?” she asked, worry written all over her face, “You were screaming your head off. I thought someone was slitting your wrists or something.”

Alison gave a weak smile, “Just a bad dream is all.” She held her head in one of her hands; she could hear her head pounding in her ears.

“You don’t look alright.” Ginny held out her hand, “You’re going to Madame Pomfrey. Right now.”

“But I was just there yesterday. Trust me; she wants to see me about as much as I want to see her.”

“Too bad. You’re going.” Ginny physically pulled Alison out of bed and to her feet. Alison swayed a little before steadying herself. She allowed Ginny to wrap her dressing gown around her and then lead her down the stairs. They were stopped by Harry in the common room.

“Whoa. Where are you two going? Ali, you look like hell.” he said coming up to them.

Alison could feel Ginny’s heart rate speed up. She smiled lightly. “Ali’s not feeling too great. She woke up and puked all over the floor.” said Ginny side stepping Harry.

“Pleasant.” he replied.

“It was just a bad dream,” said Alison feebly, “It happens all the time.” Her head was still pounding and her eyes kind of hurt.

Ginny continued walking before Harry could answer back. She managed to get Alison through the portrait hole, but she was getting short of breath. “Ali, you’ve got to try and help some.”