❧ ending remarks?

hey guys, i write author notes way too much. 

but uh stray's done! 

thank you to everyone who read i know a lot of you who became familiar faces to this book. honestly the avid commenters are so fun you guys make writing fun! 

although i told momo i wouldn't do this if you guys want to ask me questions or messages or even 'ask the characters' just leave comments because i'm high key sure you guys will be like where's the sequel?

dw, i'm ready for it too. 

i've got ideas already! 

i'd like to say specifics to two people who i've literally talked to often. to the people whom i've dmed and who came to my inbox after i said i wanted mutuals you are the true pals. 

but thank you to 

neocity

 ↳ lydia where have you been? lmao well thank you for helping me with stray as well as talking to me, we don't talk that much at the exact current moment and i miss you! but thank you for helping me with everything you're the best 

and 

atsuhyun

↳ ah momo, my child. thank you for hyping me up? thanks for loving stray and for giving me haikyuu updates you've become a great friend to me in the short time we've talked. 

and to you! the readers! all of the people who voted all the people who commented i can't say this enough but thank you! i would love to mention your @/'s but thats a lot of work because there are so much! ( thank you aaaaahh) 

i scream a lot in my a/n's

ahah 

so please if you have questions leave some i'd love to answer them! and i'll answer here of course. 

watch out for jihoon minhyun baejin's and haknyeon(?)'s spinoff coming soon! 

LOVE YOU! 

- your eternal grateful rin.

 ~ watch out for that kkt gc as well ! ~