❧ fifty - two

hello friends !! 

ANNOUNCEMENT: IF YOU ARE AMERICAN AND HAVE A KAKAO TALK JOIN I THE ANGELENO AND MOMO THE SACRAMENTIN IN A USA KKT GC !! (lydia idk if you still read this book im going to shove you into this gc whether you like or not much love.) if you want to be in the gc then leave your kkt in the comment section..

tbh even if you're not in america just leave your kkt and lets have fun no matter what groups you stan. however beware of inactiveness bc of school! (idk when i will make this tho) 

stOp im starting to stan stray kids :'( its ah because i'm starting to stan bangchan and  felix like we need to HAULT because the boyz are like coming at me and that aAAH. 

HOLY FUCKING SHIT GUYS RIGHT WHENI TYPED THIS LIKE AN HOUR LATER I FOUND OUT THAT JYP ELIMINATED FELIX. FELIX THE FELIX HOLY FUCK WHAT THE FUCK 

WHAT THE HECK 

he eliminated Minho a  more trained dance/vocal because i couldn't rap and made a mistake which honestly i get you want your idols to be at least skilled in each skill as like most of them can do all especially 3racha as i've noticed in the videos i've watched. 

bUT this boy is a aAAAH! train him to be a better vocal /dancer and have him improve from there as he is good but what the heck oh my god. 

and he eliminated felix the australian because he couldn't speak korean well. bRUHHHHHHH you a hypocrite because most of your successful foreign idols weren't even close to fluent at that period of training. i mean yeah he's a rapper but the boy needs time! not elimination. jyp is literally breaking these boys heart and honestly i'm fed up. 

not to be that stan but ugh i was hating on yg for mixnine and now im mad at jyp for this. and its ugh i mean they have real good idols and what ugh i'm frustrated bye. 

i'm back to say 3racha's songs are so good? i'm actually oh my god i'm stanning and THE BOYZ DEBUT HOLY FUCK 

plus, kang daniel get better bub i love you so much !!

+ jbj's fandom name makes me soft™

okay here's the chapter sorry for the long note ahah -jolly rin. 

"this is happening." soeun said and haewon chuckled their class was in the auditorium currently practicing their ceremony. "it's nerve wracking." haewon whispered back and soeun nodded furiously. "but we're finally leaving!" she smiled and haewon shrugged.

"leaving the place, leaving the people?hmm." she tapped her chin. "i thought you hated everyone here?" soeun asked. haewon paused, caught haewon usually openly said that she hated everyone and everything at school. 

"ah-oh-well, you have a point." haewon said somewhat flustered soeun giggled as haewon turned away playfully. "look look! donghyun's saying the speech!" soeun hit haewon's thigh to get her attention. "no hitting! and ooh class prez!" haewon clapped whistling. 

"aren't you sad you're leaving the council?" soeun asked. "i was there for a short time, but yeah i'll miss the dorks." she chuckles crossing her arms. 

"—and now i'd like to thank my fellow council members who have helped me on this journey." donghyun skimmed through his speech to keep most of it a surprise. "please stand so you can get recognized." donghyun said and haewon groaned, "lee jungchan, a smiley energetic and passionate classmate i'll never forget you, you brought a sense of enthusiasm i've frankly never had." haewon rolled her eyes and cheered chan on.