❧ thirty - five

minhyun and seongwoo's stories are published! wow I do love wanna one I have so many stories on them. read intolerant, cold, and escape as well as support stray! thank you I appreciate it. 

also oh my god ace's junhee is going on the unit. idk why but it makes me sad. ace is a really good group and they could have atleast maybe send seyoon or anyone else with him. aah school is hard too. please support ace. them boys can sing dance and have real good legs. 

to understand why their song is called cactus I suggest you listen to their English version. 

haewon strolled around campus holding fliers donghyun asked her to pass out. haewon's eyes wandered, she was so tired recently. at the moment all she wanted to do was drop and curl into a ball and sleep for a good hour. 

however, that was impolite and haewon had morals. 

"s-son haewon!" haewon turned around. 

"oh? gu soeun." haewon said, haewon knew soeun she was plain and simple. haewon appreciated the plain and simple, too many juyeon's hurts you know. 

soeun was smart and always wore her hair into a pony tail that dropped by the close of the school day. 

"how are you?" haewon smiled brightly. 

"I-i well can we sit at lunch together?" soeun stammered. haewon giggled, why was she so nervous?

"okay, sure." soeun lifted her head smiling widely. 

haewon chuckled softly before turning and continuing on her way. 

                                                                                    ❀

"haewon!" haknyeon waved as he sat down with the rest of the council. donghyun looked up from his journal and smiled his teeth sparkling as always.

"I'm sorry, someone aske me to sit with her." haewon said holding her tray tightly. 

"ah? son haewon getting friends?" jihoon smirked. 

"ah? park jihoon only has his student council has friends?" haewon replies mockingly. 

"I though we had a good relationship haewon." jihoon pouted. 

"the only relationship she has is with Daniel." woojin said nonchalantly.

"daniel? who is Daniel" haknyeon asked 

haewon glared at woojin and he smiled gleefully. haewon returned with the 'I don't want to start a scene' glare before turning away "bye." 

she walked over to soeun and sat down in front of her. "you came? wow." soeun clapped. haewon looked before her and marveled over the cute packed lunch. 

"wow you pack lunch?" haewon smiled. 

"yeah, childish right?" soeun chuckles shyly. 

"no no its cute, I've been buying lunch since my first year here." haewon says scanning all the food. truth be told haewon's parents couldn't be bothered to make her lunch so she missed out on the cute packed lunches almost all her life. 

"so, why is that you wanted me to sit with you?" haewon asked 

"w-well, I just wanted to be friends, you're quite popular yet so distant with everyone." soeun shrugs.