❧ thirty - three

hahAha what are your thoughts so far? 

 ❀

the travel elite team stood outside haewon's room she was just transported into. her surgery was gladly successful and she was on her way to a nice recovery. 

"why are we standing outside there is a comfortable couch inside for your wet asses and for my tired one!" ren whined. "shh." jonghyun glared. 

"you're dripping !" ren groaned. 

Daniel swung open the door and stormed in, everyone followed behind him bumping into the active swinging door. 

"can you like calm down? you get kinda spastic you know!" jaehwan argued at Daniel. Daniel didn't seem to mind and walked with one goal in mind. 

"they're here." jonghyun bowed and dongho hit him, "we're friends Kim jonghyun, chill." he chuckles. 

Daniel nods at the four before opening the door to haewon's room. his heart dropped, there she laid her hair still wet from the river. 

"oh." sungwoon came in. 

the boys saw haewon's eyelids flutter and soon enough she opened her eyes slightly.

haewon  had felt like she had her wind knocked out of her, in a way that was what happened. The hospital bed was comfy so the was a plus because she was already sleeping. 

"wow it is bright" she whispered her mouth and throat so dry. "ah its the Sahara desert up in there." she held her throat "what-." haewon turned her head and met Daniel's eyes. he moved close to her wanting to wrap his arms around her but knew the result couldn't be well. 

"ah-oh my god." haewon reached to cover her face. 

"how are you?" Daniel asked trying to remain calm. 

"sore? just tired." haewon shrugged. 

"you know, they didn't tell me about this all till after the surgery." Daniel mumbled and reached for haewon's hand. he retracted slowly and chuckled to himself, "when they said you got shot my chest hurt so bad." 

"we're you really worried?" she asked secretly preparing herself to get let down, "I almost attacked a minor." Daniel said and haewon's eyes widened.

"I swear I'll kill junhee and I'll kill everyone who laid a finger on you." Daniel said. he held his hands together curled into tight fists.

haewon reached and rubbed her hands over his own, "I'm fine." she smiled. 

"no haewon you're not, you're hurt!" Daniel said. haewon felt her heart skip a beat, she told it to stop. 

"I-in some ways more than others." she sighed and Daniel froze, "do you hate me?" he frowned. "how could I hate you if I professed my love to you?" she laughed softly and covered her mouth. her heart was beating so hard she was sure even he heard it.  

"okay I made the conversation awkward so now we have to move on to other topics." she said, quite scared of how he would react. 

"when you're discharged, I'd like a word with you." he said and haewon nodded. he walked to the travel elite team and the other boys came at her.

"minki was right, how is your skin so great?" seongwoo scoffed. 

"I'm so sorry haewon-ssi this was partly my fault!" jinyoung reached out to grab her hands. haewon who was spaced out because of what Daniel said shook her head, "y-you're fine." she kept thinking of what was to happen.