❧ thirty - six

sorry for the really slow updates school and volleyball take a really large toll on me physically and mentally. :') 

haewon smiled at the ring on her hand it was cute and he was cute. class was slow but she could hardly mind, haewon was smart so it wasn't a big deal. 

"son haewon!" woojin jogged over to her and she turned to face him. "youngmin-hyung is taking you home today." he panted. 

"with donghyun?" she asked checking if he was okay 

"yeah, yeah." woojin said and fanned himself, it didn't do much help except for make his hair rise and then fall back to stick onto his face. 

"you didn't have to run." she put a hand on his shoulder, "I'm sweating because I was nervous, kwon boa-ssi is coming to see us." he said clutching his chest dramatically. 

"re-evaluations?" she asked. 

"I don't know but people are saying it might be because Kim Samuel, ahn hyungseob, sewoon, the travel elite and more are going to be there." he said his voice wavering, the 101 must mean a lot. especially 

"oh it'll be fine, you'll be fine." she waved him away. "are you sure? I'm scared." woojin said, "be yourself and be on your best game." she said and fixed her backpack straps. 

"I have class, bye woojin." 

"hurry up haewon." donghyun slightly danced as haewon packed up her stuff. "youngmin just got invited to the re-evals." he said. haewon zipped up her bag, "so it is re-evals." she said as she slung it over her shoulder 

"no, but yes, but no." donghyun said and haewon scoffed as they headed out. 

"why aren't you going?" she asked. 

"I'm a fixed member of the crew that works around the top 11 not in the top 11." he says and she chuckles. "alright alright."

youngmin adjusted his grip on the wheel frequently, it was clearly evident he was nervous. haewon sat oblivious in the back seat examining the car route. 

no one spoke. 

youngmin parked in front of the gate and haewon jumped out, she waved and turned to walk in before swiftly turning back to lean into the window. 

"uh don't freak about re-evals hey?" she smiled donghyun chuckled as youngmin drove off. 

she walked in cheerily and threw her bag down, there was a knock on the door. 

"who?" she asked and turned around and peeked through the peep hole. 

"ew gross, who willingly comes to this house?" she asked herself. 

"uh okay no no we are not being stupid." she said and turned around "lets heat up some chicken!!" she sang. 

"son haewon I know you're in there!!" haewon turned around and squinte but proceeded to stay quiet. 

"you're wearing your blue rubber ducky socks." the voice eerily responded. haewon froze and looked down, "oh hell no." she said in her head and slowly crept over to her bag. 

"you're going to call kang Daniel aren't you?"

haha and that is where you were wrong I was going to get my chicken. haewon said to herself.