❧ fifty - one

okay mini achievement of mine but like most of my chapters have racked up a good 2K each or around 2K i'm so thankful and so happy thank you so much. :') i literally did not think this could happen to me lmao i've been writing for an okay amount of time and i've finally feel happy with writing! ahhhh

also i have two questions so please answer

cliffhanger or a good ending? 

once this book ends i actually want to make small spinoff chapters as like a stray au but like instead of danielxhaewon it's woojinxhaewon or seongwooxhaewon you guys like? 

pls comment what you think!! bye now my yolks - rin

everyone jumped on minhyun to look at haewon's phone. "how did he get a picture of that?" daniel asked covering his mouth to keep himself from blushing. 

"noona? what was that?" daehwi asked. haewon sat down and pressed her cheeks together. "if i attracted him and then didn't betray him i would have to have gone on mr. jung. daniel was the only safe choice." she mumbled. 

"what?" woojin asked stuffing his face with food. 

"you guys don't understand." she rolled her eyes. 

"was he there?" jisung asked slowly. 

"i wouldn't know i wasn't looking." haewon sighed, "i didn't s-see anything." daniel said he was still blushing not able to take his eyes off the picture. "yah! stop looking at it!" seongwoo slaps him. 

"i ugh." haewon laid her head down. "lets talk to the nct again." 

"whaa?"

"taeyong-hyung!" taeyong lifted his head "stop sleeping will you you're supposed to be in charge here!" doyoung flicked him. "i'm busy.." taeyong mumbled putting his head back down. "he's been napping for an hour now." jaehyun groaned. 

"hyung!" sicheng nudged him, taeyong groaned and sat up. "we had something to do last night and we got home late!!" he pouted. 

"well the 101 boys want a word.. well they gave us.. they just have a message for us.

"is it about that asshole again?" taeyong asks. 

the group went silent, taeyong stood up from his desk and walked over to a frame on another table shelf cabinet. "he took away the only thing that i ever cared about." taeyong whispered softly. "hyung." jaehyun said softly. 

"if we don't do something he'll take someone else! we have to stop him." doyoung says. "is it that son haewon?" taeyong asks. 

"yup." sicheng handed over a file and taeyong opened it. "she looks like jeongyi." he chuckled softly. lee jeongyi a bright soul, she worked with the nct despite being a high schooler. taeyong was attracted to her, the first women he ever showed a real attraction to. 

unfortunately, taeyong wasn't careful and haseok had took jeongyi captive. she was found beat and killed in the river the next week. 

"that fucker has a type." taeyong's fist curled into tight balls, "we have to use all we've got... imagine what you went through.. now imagine the kang daniel going through the same." jaehyun said.