❧ six

its a couple days more like two weeks? since whatever happened and people thinking daniel likes me. i've been driven home many times by sungwoon which hasn't been a problem for me, i don't like walking ha.

"son haewon!" i saw juyeon and another girl walk up to me. "you want to go out today?" they ask, "like the mall? " i ask and they both nod. the girl covers her mouth and giggles. "i'm kwon heejin" she smiles. i sigh "wow finally, sure i'll go." i say and return to my food. 

"wait are you serious?" juyeon sits in front of me. "well yeah why not?" i shrug, she claps and i crack a small smile. 

later i take out my phone and text daniel 

➤i'm going to ***mall with my friends, is that okay?

i find it really weird that i'm asking him for permission like i barely even know him. well whatever. 

➤yeah just be safe and aware of your surroundings, have fun.

he replied the minute i stepped out of the school, thank god. the three of us girls took the bus to the mall. "so haewon, you single?" heejin says i squint at her and she giggles. 

"where do you want to go first? i need more make up." juyeon says. "you're backpack is packed with cushions." i roll my eyes. "i have four at my house." i say putting my arm on her shoulders.

"you guys are polar opposites how are you friends?" heejin asked me. i looked at her, okay now i talk shit about juyeon, i argue and say i don't like her but that doesn't give someone else the right to insult our relationship. only i can do that. 

"excuse me?" i said and heejin shrugged. we went to get make up, they made me their test object "try this lip tint or this mascara!" i didn't want to but it happened.

"look at that! doesn't that look sketchy?" heejin points to two people sitting talking on a lone table in the food court. "don't point it's rude heejin-ah." juyeon says we turn the corner but i look at one of the guys. 

he was in the car that shot at daniel's car. i panicked only slightly by slightly i mean a lot i grabbed my mask from my bag and put it on. i put my hair down and hid my name tag under my sweatshirt. 

"what's with you?" juyeon asked. 

i looked to the side seeing that he stood up and ushered the two girls to keep moving. we went into a store and i looked around it was a cute kakaotalk character knock off store. 

it wasn't knockoff but it wasn't a kkt store. i decided on buying an apeach toy stuffed animal. don't get me wrong i would have gotten muzi or ryan or all three but the apeach was calling me. 

heejin bought a pop socket while paying i looked out of the store, the guy was sitting right in front of it on his phone. 

insert panic again, i urge the girls to go to more stores. we also end up going to a lingerie store just to see if we could lose him. nope he was leaning against the opposite wall of even the lingerie store.god know your limits. 

i grabbed my bag and walked outside, "let's eat?" juyeon asked. "i want street food." heejin said, yes lets leave. "there's a place here that sells tteobokki" juyeon says and heejin agrees. i sigh the one time i do support heejin i roll my eyes as we walk over. 

I get a hamburger because why not and the three of us sit down and eat. Being the kid i was i held my apeach next to me as i ate. 

"heejin, what class are you in?" i asked