❧ thirteen

school was alright until sweet little ahyoon opened her mouth. she isn't pretty with her mouth closed but i prefer her like that. 

i decided to be a goddess like i rarely am and contain my feels and sit with her juyeon and heejin. keep in mind that q new haknyeon kevin and other juyeon decide to sit with us too. 

i have never felt so squished, half of my body is hanging off of the seat bench thing. 

then while everybody was chilling and talking jihoon comes over to me and gave me one of my notebook because i apparently left it with his stuff. 

"this isn't mine, why didn't you take it?" he dropped it on the table before walking away. i nodded and continued eating. the world was fine, the air still and then...

"you and jihoon are friends?" ahyoon asked her eyes gleaming oh so dreamily. i looked up the whole table looked at me. 

"you came out of the same car." heejin said oh heejin, sweet nice pretty heejin. learn how to keep secrets. we're supposed to be associates heejin, comrades heejin!

"and what if we're friends?" i looked up at ahyoon, i'm never like this i'm salty like a pinch of salt not like the whole seasoning. 

she rolled her eyes, "it's park jihoon." 

"i think she knows that ahyoon." juyeon said putting her hair into a pony tail. why thank you juyeon.

"i wasn't talking to you." she said we ended up talking more and with every new topic ahyoon would bring back jihoon. 

it was frustrating and tiring. 

i walked out of the school and i looked at the car parked right in front of the gates. 

why right in the center, oh why. 

"THEY'RE HERE!!!" daehwi waved out of the window, keep in mind this was the minivan. the whole family shebang. 

the door opened and daniel walked out, everyone was like wow that's the senior guy that picked up haewon! i decided to flake out and hide behind a tree. 

"ask them to take the car around the back." i heard and looked to my right. it was woojin. 

"YAH! LEE DAEHWI." I looked to my left jihoon was screaming to his phone. "we're moving but i think they're following us." daehwi said innocently, he was on speaker. 

"it's daniel-hyung's fault." jinyoung said. 

"no, they seem to like guanlin too." i heard daniel said. 

"get back in here, stop waving!" daehwi whines. 

guanlin's probably hanging out of the car waving. 

"once the car moves we book it." woojin says and jihoon both look at him, he was bouncing ready to pounce and take off. 

the car literally moved a centimeter and woojin just blasted and jihoon shrugged and ran off. i sighed and ran too. it was weird bc all you saw in a sea of calm people was three people just running for it. 

the car stopped and jihoon and woojin climbed in i just jumped for it. the door closed and we all panted. 

"you guys didn't have to run." jinyoung said. 

"woojin's — ide—idea." i said while panting. 

"here." daniel tosses me a water bottle. i just drank it not really caring or paying attention. "did you drink this?" i gasp looking at the bottle because i only drank half of it.

daniel shrugs and i roll my eyes. 

he then stops at a familiar place.

"who wants a popsicle?" daniel looks at us.