❧ thirty - one

the whole room was quiet everyone was shocked. haewon was breathing hard and juyeon  just sat there. strangely, she didn't look as shocked, almost as if she knew haewon would one day blow her top.

"you disgust me." haewon snarled before walking away. woojin and jihoon looked at each other before dropping their utensils and walking out, nobody suspected them of anything. 

"ooh yikes." haknyeon said, juyeon stood up and held her cheek before calmly climbing out of the table and walking out after haewon. 

"haewon." woojin grabbed her arm, "what was that? you know we don't combine work and school." jihoon said. "or work with anything in that matter." he continued. 

"she did." haewon said. 

"pretty bitchy." juyeon scoffed. 

"what you did is, totally out of line." haewon said. 

"I only did it because you wouldn't tell me what that dumb tattoo means!" juyeon said. 

"a tattoo? a fucking tattoo? why can't you just leave my personal life alone. so what I'm in a fucking mafia. how does that give you the authority to endanger my own safety?" haewon says. 

"I made sure your sorry ass wasn't killed that one mission." she snarled. 

"why are you so mad? I didn't do anything to actually hurt you." juyeon replied. 

"no juyeon, you lied to me. you- you know what. if you want to be on haseok's side then go ahead. I don't need this in my life. I hope you know what you're getting into." haewon said. 

"you're ending it just like that?" juyeon asked. 

"infact, I am." haewon said and began walking down the hall. "I suggest, you just stop with it." jihoon winks. 

"why?" juyeon crossed her arms. 

"because I'm a trained assassin and haewon knows where you live." woojin smiles cheekily. 

"are you threatening me?" juyeon asked. 

"uhh, infact we are." jihoon said and pulled woojin with him as they followed haewon's path. 

"haewon did what?!" Daniel shouted. 

"wow, calm down. we all lose a little sanity here and there." seongwoo pats Daniel's back. 

"she could have potentially endangered us or herself." Daniel commented. "okay, he sadly has a point." jisung butts in. 

"man, we shouldn't have told you." jihoon pouted. 

"I'm sorry." haewon said coming down the stairs. "what I did was totally out of line, I understand." she said her voice was slightly monotone. 

"you're just saying that." Daniel replied. 

"okay like I might sound soulless but I'm not heartless okay." haewon shrugged and walked to the kitchen. 

"ah, she is smart." jinyoung points at the crowd. 

"she's such a teenager." Daniel groaned. 

"shut up she's two years younger than you." jisung said. 

"rEALLY?" minhyun asked. 

"september 13, 1998." jinyoung smiled. 

"hOw dO yOu knOw that?" daehwi asked pretty loudly, "it's on her social media profile." jinyoung smiled.