❧ fifty

a lot happens in this chapter you have been warned. 

daniel looked at the phone then back at the girl peacefully sleeping on his couch. he exhaled "haewon-ah." he said she rolled over obviously tired. "haewon-ah." he called again and she lifted her head, "i need your password." he said and she looked at him confused. 

"why?" she turned back to face him, "haseok texted you." haewon shot up and sat up completely. "really? what the hell?" she outstretched her arm, daniel gave her the phone and she unlocked it. 

"shit." she groaned, "i'm using all i've got to kill him." daniel said and she nods, "i'll tell him to fuck off or i can send him a picture of us? which do you think pisses him off more?" she smiles. daniel sits down "tell him to fuck off." 

we never started but we're done can you like idk leave me alone please and thank you ya old creep 

she showed him what she typed and before he could say anything press send. "you are also a child." he chuckles and she leans on him. "i'm so tired, after hearing what you read." she smiled daniel wraps his arm around her and brings her closer. 

"that was the most cringeworthy thing i've ever done." he chuckled. 

"you're dating me." she said softly as she drifted off to sleep. "is that an insult to me or to you?" daniel asked but to no avail as she had fallen asleep. 

"HAEEEWOOONNNNNN!" jihoon ran into her room, "stop running into my room like you live—in this room." she muttered turning over. "I got a sns!" he says she sits up, "how does that relate to me? congratulations jihoon." she whispered before laying back down. 

"i found your sns!" 

haewon jolted up, "i mean i asked jinyoung-ie for it. either way i have it!!" he clapped. haewon could barely open both eyes as jihoon shoved her phone at her face 

 haewon could barely open both eyes as jihoon shoved her phone at her face 

"you've got quite the following i didn't know you were popular?" he teases. "i'm not they're because i had a sketching account." haewon rubs her eyes. "you posted about daniel-hyung!" jihoon looks back at his phone. 

"where did you even get that picture? did he let you post that?" jihoon asked. "listen jihoon i'm 6% awake i'll follow you later okay just what's your user?" she said 

"winkpink99." jihoon said proudly. haewon scoffed and gave him a thumbs up before waving him away. 

"i have no memory of what happened in the last 8 hours." haewon walked down the stairs pulling on the strings of her hoodie. "haewon-ah! you should post a family picture if you're going to post just pictures of daniel." seongwoo smirked as she walked into the kitchen.