❧ twenty-one

❀ we going back ❀

school had just gotten out and haewon creeped down the steps, "son haewon!" haewon took an earphone out and turned to where the call came from. "donghyun." she smiled.

"woojin told me you'd come with me! woo! very much exciting!" he said, she chuckled he was always so bright.

haewon looked around her briefly, they were staring "kim donghyun too? wow, haewon lives the dream."

"oh forget them." donghyun said, haewon shook her head and focussed her attention on him. "ah youngmin-hyung!" donghyun smiled as they arrived in front of youngmin's car. 

"ah haewon, i see we don't have woojin and jihoon." youngmin says and haewon chuckled. "a relief, but meetings were boring because i was alone." donghyun said and helped haewon into the car. 

"are you guys staying the night?" haewon asks as youngmin starts the engine. 

"kind of? we might leave around 2am." youngmin says.

"so exact." she giggled and youngmin shrugged. 

they arrived at the house and youngmin and donghyun disappeared through the long hall haewon never bothered to go down. 

she walked up to her room and sat down on her bed. 

"i hope they're okay." she whispered 

her phone buzzed and she lifted it to her eyes. 

"unknown: hello hello! :)

unknwon: i know you! 

unknown: i'm waiting!

she squinted and took a notebook out of her drawer, "it's not haknyeon's." she said and turned her phone off deleting the message and blocking the number. 

"probably the wrong number but i'm not risking it." she whispered. 

daniel woke up and cleaned up, they had to get ready quickly because apparently the younger kids still wanted to get to school. 

he packed his stuff and grabbed his phone

son haewon 

➤ an unknown number texted me.

she had sent a screenshot

"i'm waiting?" daniel dropped his bag what if it was haseok? no it probably was. his chest burned, he wanted to know if she was okay. 

 ➤ are you okay?

➤ say you're okay

  ➤ i'm worried! 

daniel sighed and grabbed his bag,"she's probably asleep." the boys all piled into the car, "you brought your uniform? wait, i didn't why didn't you tell me?" guanlin whined as daehwi and jinyoung came into the car with their uniforms. 

"we need our school bags, chill just change fast." daehwi shrugged. 

"we're running late." minhyun scrunched his nose. 

"it's not the end of the world." seongwoo said and laid his head back. 

"it is, if we are to get to school." jinyoung said, seongwoo sat up straight and squinted at jinyoung before leaning back again. 

"let's just get rest okay." daniel said and closed his eyes, he pictured haewon. why was he thinking about her? why was he worried? so many thoughts raced through his mind. 

"ah that was terrible." sungwoon said as they approach the door. jihoon runs and opens the door.

"what?" haewon stood there holding a piece of bread as if she was about to reach for the door. 

"don't leave." woojin shouts and he races guanlin and jihoon up the stairs. haewon nearly tumbles over as they run by her.

"am i going to drive you guys?" sungwoon groans, seongwoo smiles and gives sungwoon keys "all you." he smiles before booking it. minhyun manages to escape by literally running away oh so vastly and so does jisung and jaehwan. 

daniel walked in and saw haewon all in one piece, innocently standing there. 

a wave of relief washed over him as he pulled her into his arms in a tight hug. "what?" haewon says totally stuffed in daniel's arms. 

he felt relaxed and happy now that she was in his ams all safe and sound. 

"are you okay you guys came later." haewon said and daniel released her, "you have eyebags, were you waiting?" daniel says smiling wildly. 

she pushes herself off of him and covers her face, "maybe? what if something happened?" she pouts.

he laughs, "you're so cute." he ruffles her hair. 

"we're here, we're late let's go let's go." jihoon says running down the stairs, haewon nods and tosses the other strap of her bag on. 

"let's go!" woojin grabs her arm as she fixed her shoe. "yah! park woojin!" she yelled as she wobbles out of the door. "no more words!" woojin pulls her backpack off of her and shoves it into the car. "idiot! i have valuables!" she shouts as woojin shrugs. 

"bye daniel-oppa!" she waves as woojin shoves her inside. "you guys are so-" daehwi whines as he along with guanin and jinyoung run into the car jihoon follows and daniel chuckles still standing in the doorway.

sungwoon turns on the car and he watches as the car drives away. 

"they'll be okay they'll be okay." daniel whispered to himself "they are okay." he nodded. 

short because the last chapter was relatively long. much love! -rin