❧ sixteen

school is starting soon :( WANNA ONE IS GON DEBUT TOO :) and so is weki meki! :) also samuel and the choon bros debuted and i'm happy. 

it's been two weeks, we had our exams well finished them and i had refrained myself from exposing kwon sangjun. yet the more i hear about him the more i want to just tell everyone. 

"are you really going to try running against me?" ahyoon stopped me in the hall. you see normally girls like her would have like a crew or minions with her. she was alone. 

i scoffed, "no, i'm going to walk against you." i said, you know those moments where you like mentally give yourself a high five or like compliment yourself. yeah that was this moment. 

i flipped my hair and walked away like wow what a legend haewon! today i kind of styled jihoon and woojin's hair. this accompanied with their new attitudes and the fact that kim donghyun is still an angel made people like the current council more. 

yay!

the day ended and we all separately managed to get in the same van. "did you do their hair?" jisung asks from the driver's seat. i nod and he chuckles "they look cute." more success. 

"we have a task to do today so i need you guys to finish your homework." jisung said to jihoon and woojin. basically do your homework so we can go steal something and kill people. 

why am i so harsh? "this is a pretty big deal so jinyoung is staying to be our in ear." jisung said and jihoon nods. 

"am i going to stay with daehwi and his sniper?" jihoon asks 

"no, that's what jinyoung is for. we need all 10 of us on the floor." jisung says. wow i am so out of place. so so so out of place. 

i had finished my homework and helped guanlin out because why not. after a while guanlin left and i sat in the living room feasting on cheese balls and reading a book. 

then they all crowded wearing suits and all of that, okay like why? "if i rip my fifth pants then i am wearing sweatpants the next time we do this." seongwoo says. 

jaehwan straghtened his tie, "wow i look good." 

i will admit they look good but i'm here half a mouthful of cheese balls i my mouth hand half on my hand just looking at them. 

"why hello haewon!" daniel says and grabs a cheese ball from my bowl. 

"um?" 

"wish us luck haewonnie!" minhyun says and i chuckle "good luck?" "let's get geared up then we move." sungwoon said and they nodded putting ear pieces in. 

okay this is cool. 

they walked down the long corridor that i didn't even try to explore because was lazy tired and that's like long. 

i shrugged and decided to creep into the large fridge we have. 

spotted 

a tub of ice cream, rocky road ice cream. you know i like cookies and cream or cookie dough but this looks good. maybe just because i'm alone and hungry but oh well

i grabbed it and opened the drawer and grabbed a spoon. 

let's do this. 

i climbed up the stairs and was about to go into my room when i realized the room near mine had the door open. now i actually have a soul and close the door when leaving the room. i stuck my spoon in the tub and went into the room.