❧ five

this was going to be hard, daniel and i discussed about it more. he told me i didn't really need to tell my parents because i walk home but instead the boys take me home. by the boys i mean 101 i don't know who they are except for the people in the car. 

daniel also told me not to worry about mornings and during the day because it's the busiest and no gang related people would come out. i also settled on not telling juyeon for safety reasons. and because she'd blow her top off if she knew i knew a hot older guy. did i just say daniel was hot? well i guess i did. 

i sat at my desk and put my stuff on top of it giving my wrists a stretch as i was carefully minding my own business keep in mind i didn't say anything, i didn't try to initiate a conversation. 

"oh my god why are you so oblivious and stupid!" juyeon whined standing up and turning to me. 

 i tilt my head as please explain and you look like a wreck. "i'm sad!" she says and sits down. "my boyfriend dumped me." she said my eyes widened and i turned around covering my mouth trying not to laugh. i looked at the guy who sat next to me. he had his hood on, yet he looked familiar. i turned around quickly and juyeon stared at me as she crossed her arms. 

i rolled my eyes and sighed, "oh my god! he doesn't deserve you he lost such a wonderful girl!" i said and she nods, "good job." 

"how did he break up with you anyway?" i ask and she glares at me, "what am i supposed to say?" i put my head on my table. 

"am i really your first friend?" she said i put my head up, "no." she scoffs and turned around, wow finally. 

i put my bag on and see juyeon walk up to another guy, i roll my eyes and quickly get out. i walked out of the school and was just about to walk when i heard a car honk. the window rolled down revealing sungwoon(?) 

"aww there she is." he says in a mocking tone. i look left and right and get in the car, "uh, thank you?" i say and he gives a thumbs up. 

"daniel doesn't normally get girls in trouble, he's rarely interacted with other girls." he says i chuckle, "i'm not his girlfriend." i say and he laughs "oh, i know" 

"you're just at the wrong place at the wrong time, but then again it could happen to anyone." he says. wow daniel must be a really big deal, i shiver and look out the window. 

"is this a day to day thing?" i asked "just until we defeat our opponent" he says "we have a lot of beef with other gangs, they always try to come on our turf you know? once we're able to make these people back off then you're good to go." he says. he seems nice, i want to get used to this. 

"this is your house right?" he says as we come up to it. "yes." i say and he smiles parking. 

"stay safe ok?" he says looking out the passenger seat window. i nod and bow and then walk away. 

"since when did you get a chauffeur?" i heard the minute i came in. "since when did you care?" i cross my arms. 

"son haewon." my mother says, i look at them. they seem to go back to their business my mother was on her computer and i heard my dad shut the door back to his office. work is over they still work. 

i scoff and walk up to my room. 

"you get home safe?" 

"how did you get in my house?" i say holding my chest, my soul has left my body oh my god. he smiled, pointing to the window near my bed. "i just needed to see if you got home safe." he smiled. 

"then why didn't you pick me up?" i ask "i had business when you got out of school so i thought instead of being late why not wait here?" he smiles revealing his bunny teeth. 

"well i'm home and in one piece!" i lifted up my hands and tossed my backpack off. "that's harsh." he says, "school's harsh." i shrugged and he chuckled. "how was sungwoon hyung?" 

"nice." i said and got out my phone out of my bag.

"that's good." i heard and when i turned back to respond he had left and all i saw was a flowing curtain. 

i rolled my eyes and walked to close the window, "cliche." i whisper, "an idiot! he wore shoes in my room!" i said and went to wipe it. 

 short and lame lmaooooo