❧ thirty - eight

y'all are so nice and cute :-)

haewon froze her mind was doing summersaults but her body wouldn't move. "stop lying." she managed. 

"I'm not lying haewon, sikyung always gave me your receipts." haseok smirked. "I've had my eye on you for a while." he said stepping closer to her. 

she backed up standing up from the table. haewon searched frantically around the table, she wanted to leave. she needed to leave. 

"I know you haewon, and you know me." he smiles inching closer. 

"you don't know shit!" she shouts 

"I know about your parents, I know about juyeon I know how you and juyeon met and I know all about your pet turtle." he smirks. 

"don't you fucking talk about my turtle, eavesdropping creepy ass." she spat. 

"you weren't like this, you didn't used to swear." he says 

"st-stop talking to me." she mumbled 

"haewon, we were basically meant to be."

"she said shut up." minhyun stands. "shut up will you." haseok turns around ."she obviously doesn't prefer you, she could hardly stand your presence." seongwoo said. 

haewon nodded she wanted to leave so much circled in her head "here." Daniel stood and she ran to hug him. 

"haewon." haseok said. 

"I want to leave." she mumbled holding him tightly. 

"you, you stole haewon." haseok said and haewon let go of Daniel. "he had the actual balls to talk to me instead of stalk me." she said. 

"I don't need you talking back to me." haseok snarled at her. haewon stepped back at his intensity. "you're right you're horrible." she said. 

"shut up!" haseok shouted 

"you, you all stripped her of her innocence! your ruined her!" he shouted. "ruined me?" haewon whispered looking down at her shoes.

"yes, you-you're like everyone else in the 101 dirty and gross." he shouted back at her. 

"ruined?" she scoffs. 

"you're telling me that son haewon a third year in high school is ruined? because of the 101 because of one popsicle from your store?" she raises her voice. 

"just because I don't satisfy your fetish? how sick, you're sick." she shakes her head. 

"you'll regret this haewon." haseok speaks up. 

"you will we all know you will." she retorts. 

"all of you leave." haseok sneers breathing heavily from his little banter with haewon. 

"now, get out of my house... before I kill you all!" haseok shouts. the boys stand "if you try to kill me you'll regret it." he said and turns to walk away.

"he's a big brat." daehwi whispered. 

"why didn't you guys just shoot him?" jinyoung asks. 

"this job is like politics, even though we have evidence he hasn't really come at us right now." sungwoon sighed

"bunch of bull shit to me I would have shot him right there." woojin said holding up finger guns. "none of us ate, we all just watched you guys shout at each other." jaehwan said crossing his