👀 ☺︎

WHY HELLO LOVELIES. this is the chap I'll be answering questions on if I get any 😩 😩

if I don't that's okay because I have another announcement or question.

I don't know if you guys like the cover or not, I like the cover because it matches my theme (PINK ME PINK ME)

but if any of you have beautiful people have a cover idea then I would love to use it! this is no way pressuring anyone and if I don't get a cover it's fine bc guess what I still have a theme 😫.

literally if you guys just want to you can make this book a cover, I'll give you a shoutout and lots of love. if not I'll still love you 💞

❥ alright so here's the first 'question' it's not really a question but it's kind of one! this has to do with my covers, and is for @ilyjunhui,

→ I make my covers with this app called photo grid. I used to use pic collage and lol wow. I think pic collage is better now I haven't used it in a while. I look up aesthetics, this time using pink aesthetics because uhhh reference above. I put the pic in the middle and change the ratio to 3: something I forgot it may be 3:7 I don't remember. then I put a pastel pink background. the font is easy to find, however I don't really like the other colors. except for the peach that is if you will use this I don't really recommend it but you can if you want. also I use the app on my iPad and I only use my iPad when making covers lolol. the white background works really well so I recommend that lolol.

❥ who of the trainees that didn't get into Wanna One is your favorite?

→ I would have to say Kim jonghyun, he's just really lovable and precious :')

❥ who's career are you looking forwards the most after Wanna One's contract?

         → I was going to say nu'est because I love nu'est but recently I considered the bnm boys because they are so talented and I love them.

❥ How did you come with the idea to write this book?

→ I was on a Tumblr and there were several gang related mafia au's and I liked those a lot so I tried one for myself

❥ CLARIFICATION

→ the Kim taemin in chapter 14(?) is kim taemin the man the myth the hazza. a bunch of people think its taemin from the legends SHINee but he isn't lol. I made the tattoo guy taemin bc he has some. sOOO yeah.

❥ clarification

- y'all I can't draw but a bunch of people are confused so I decided to try to draw what seonho' sign was in chap 18 (?)

WOW WHAT SKILLS