❧ forty - six

officially on break !! however i really need to rest tho lol

-rin

the flight back home was silent, no jokes no laughter. it wasn't an exaggeration or a disappoint, everyone needed it. 

jinyoung, a long with several other members of the 101 who were injured had to stay in japan until it was safe to travel. 

that time was unknown, everyone was stressed and tired so the flight back gave an excuse to sleep and just forget everything for a while. 

as soon as haewon stepped off the plane she inhaled, trying to in take her surroundings as if nothing. she was always someone to pick up her stuff and leave or act as nothing ever happened because everyone else just needed it. 

they needed a shock of reality. 

today, haewon felt different. 

she wanted to cry again, and over and over again. 

however, she didn't know why. 

"come on." woojin said looking back at her, haewon looked around. she had stopped walking and everyone was ahead of her. 

haewon nodded and jogged to keep up with all the boys, "are you okay?" guanlin asked. haewon looked up at him and smiled brightly, "i just miss korea." she says and guanlin nodded, "i do too."

haewon quickly ran up to her room once they got home and laid down on her bed, she kicked off her socks and took a glance at her bruised and cut feet. 

"use your heels to break a car window." she rolls her eyes and lays flat on her stomach. "japan was supposed to be fun!" she said softly to herself. 

haewon turned to her luggagae and unpacked, "daniel bought me too many clothes, i actually have a closet now." she laughed to herself. 

after unpacking and reorganizing haewon grabbed a book and sat on her bed, as someone who prefers cold weather haewon put on a fan before hand. 

10 minutes in the cold began to irritate her, she climbed to the edge of the bed to turn it off. while doing so she looked at her sliding door, the curtain was blowing because of the fan. daniel and seongwoo were smoking on the opposite building's roof/terrace. 

haewon scrunched her nose, but felt pity. they must be stressed as they only smoke during desperate times. 

she reached out further and ended up rolling off her bed onto her floor. "ouch." she whined and sat up. "i'm just getting injured and injured here." she stood up and brushed herself off before grabbing her book. 

she looked by her desk and then back at her desk. 

"I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW!" she yelled 

haewon sat up and slammed on her alarm clock, tonight was rough. she woke up, fell asleep, then woke up then fell asleep. then had a bad nightmare. haewon groaned and ruffled her hair before reluctantly climbing out of bed. 

immediately she fell to the floor, her feet in pain. 

"today's gonna be shit." she whispered

 after cleaning up and looking atleast a little bit alive haewon brushed her uniform down and grabbed her backpack.