❧ nineteen

god irl friends are shit and w1 is getting so much hate like please let the boys live their dream we know they are gonna disband we came here for a good time not a long time and please i hope jisung is alright we love you and please be strong! our lovely rice cooker mom! 

still in third.

haewon walked into school pretty calm despite having to scrub haknyeon's number off her arm for about half an hour this morning. 

she decided that since it wasn't successful she'd just wear long sleeves and go on with her day. 

haewon sat at her seat finding it absolutely weird that juyeon has not even tried to talk to her. tried to communicate tried to annoy her. 

"good morning?" haewon said and juyeon's head rose and she turned around slowly. "why do you look so gross?" haewon chuckled getting out her necessities. 

guyed couldn't help but stare at the side of her head, she had to know she just had to. sure if haewon was involved with a gang it would be totally her business but she just had to know. 

 "are you okay?" haewon said searching for juyeon's wandering eyes, juyeon's mouth curved into a smile and she nodded. 

"uhhh okay." 

 the whole day juyeon kept her eye on her best friend, maybe she would decide to put her hair up and juyeon would calmly ask what was on her scalp. 

haewon noticed it, first she juyeon didn't really talk. this was an issue juyeon's mouth was working all day everyday and she would talk the most and nonsense over and over. 

second was haewon would find that juyeon would often just stare at her. that's just plain uncomfortable between two mutual best friends. 

"ahh haewon-ssi!!" woojin said walking by them. juyeon stared at him, he could be in the gang he could have a relation with them. juyeon watched as haewon rolled her eyes and shooed him away. 

or he could not. 

"you seem weird, are you okay?" haewon turned to juyeon as they entered the classroom. "pe-perfect!" juyeon smiled. 

"choi juyeon! son haewon!" their teacher called. the both of them turned around as their teacher walked over to them. 

"can you guys take those two boxes to the storage room? please?" she asks. haewon shrugs and walks upland picks up a box. juyeon's eyes widened a chance to get her alone! 

the two walked down to the storage room, it was quite small and pretty humid and incredibly dusty. 

"do they ever clean?" haewon groaned as she walked in first, juyeon who was to fixated on the girl infront of her let the door close with the key still in it. 

haewon set her box down and stood up straight and clapped her hands to get the dust off, juyeon did the same and watched as haewon walked by her towards the door. 

i should just grab her and pull her hair out of the way! no one will know and haewon won't say anything! 

simple thoughts flooded juyeon's mind. 

haewon turned the handle and found that the door wouldn't open. 

"did you leave the key in the door?" haewon turned around, juyeon's eyes widened. haewon groaned and hit the door lightly. 

"why are you so reckless choi juyeon?!" haewon shouted before sitting down on a mat that was in the room. 

"it's hot in here too!" haewon fanned herself.