❧ thirty

wow thirty chapters okay okay 

for thirty chapters I kind of want to do like maybe a scavenger hunt thing like on my profile and my books hmm idk I literally just thought of this. maybe if I reach 30 K reads but idk man I don't know a lot of things. 

okay also like at this day and time I spend so much time finding time to make this story because people enjoy it. 

and well :/ 

edit: thanks for 30K it means so much to me. you guys are awesome. keep supporting stray and wanna one 

;say supporting in guanlin's voice it helps

"ugh haewon I hate you." she said to herself combing her brush through her hair. "so easy to persuade, seriously how did you even get into this entire mess?" she said and dropped the brush onto the counter. 

"ugh you-"

"haewon,you're late for school!" she perked up and fixed her hair with her hands and grabbed her bag. "what about jihoon and woojin?" she yelled back. 

"we have uhhh a  mission." jihoon peeked into her room. 

"you have a what? why didn't you tell me?" she groaned and pushed through her door. "well we uh... woojin's fault!" jihoon said. 

she rolled her eyes and shuffled down the stairs as she put on her socks, it was a mere miracle she didn't slip and fall. 

haewon got to the foot of the stairs and rushed to shove her shoes on. "good luck, don't get hurt and please just come home in one piece." she says reaching for the knob. 

"haewon is so sweet." jaehwan hums 

"haewon is tired of us, that's what she is." minhyun commented. 

 ❀

"ah yes haewon, you might have almost gotten shot but you are here today at school. what a legend." she said to herself walking into her classroom. "oh?" juyeon's seat was empty. 

"boo!" haewon felt a presence behind her. 

haewon jumped, juyeon gigged before passing her to walk to her seat. 

"not only am I going insane, but everyone else is too." she whispered to herself. 

 ❀

"alright haknyeon-ssi, chan-ssi, haewon-ssi.." donghyun's eyes wandered all over the room for the purpose of taking attendance. 

"woojin and jihoon?" donghyun lifted a brow. 

haewon caught his attention and quickly shook her head. 

donghyun, an intellectual, caught on and released a small groan. 

"they're always busy!" he says and puts his journal down. 

"well well well, hello everyone." donghyun smiles. 

"I'm excited, are you excited?" haknyeon said, he was practically jumping out of his seat like a little puppy.