❧ twelve

daniel's teaser came out and it was all soft and sweet choosing between two shirts but you he just had to. I'm slightly okay. id even know my wanna one bias it was minhyun then ong then woojin then daniel then? idk I'm not cut out for all of this lmaoo. -rins

exams are next week, next week. i slowly walked into school nearly wanting to break down. i don't want to be here. i hate everything, i hate that window, i hate that chair i hate this air.

as i sat down donghyun came in and the whole class cheered i mean i would too for sure. "elections are coming up!" he started, there was only three positions anyone in this class could run for. 

secretary class president or advisor. advisor is basically a secretary but instead of writing shit for the president you write it for the whole council.

i'm saying that because you can have the same position for two years and i don't think anyone would run agains donghyun woojin or jihoon who are going for their second year.

"yah, son haewon you should do it." juyeon turns to me. "man should i?" i ask and we end up having a detailed conversation about the pros and cons about joining. the main pro juyeon would talk about was kim donghyun. 

lunch then came around and i was so excited to stuff my face and eat and enjoy my time and more and- "haewon!" i turned back to look at my teacher, what now?

 "i've noticed something haewon." she said. i lifted a brow, unamused and clearly hungry. 

"these, from you other class." she dropped a test paper, a 72%. the class doesn't interest me as much? it's not history where I can really learn good facts.it's fucking chemistry and i know science is fun and all i do have a good memory but it bores me out so quickly. 

"and?" i look up at her. 

"you're one of the smartest in my class, and with that you'll drop ranks." she said and i sigh, "my life isn't about ranks." i said and she chuckled. "i promise you, you'll need it." she said and i took the tests with me before stomping out and throwing them in my locker. 

oh great now i can just eat my problems away. perfect. 

"we have exams." woojin groaned as we walked into the house. "we can't even ask jinyoung to hack to get us cheats." jihoon whined. "my freedom just goes out the window when exams come around." i whisper.

"you guys look miserable." guanlin chuckles stuffing his face with cheese puffs. "ask maybe minhyun-hyung to help?" daehwi asks. "ehh maybe not." jihoon said. "minhyun hyung is smart but i don't know if he'll tolerate us." he continues. 

"i just need my history grade up." woojin says. 

"me too, our history teacher is so hard on us." jihoon agrees. my lightbulb goes a bling bling and i smile. 

"are you guys good at chemistry?" i ask, "yeah it's a breeze." woojin says and jihoon nods. "help me with chem i'll help you with history. please please please if i fail chem or get bad marks-well i won't care but i'll get scolded." i said folding my hands up. 

"yeah okay." woojin says and jihoon looks at woojin before sighing, "alright son what you got?" 

❀ i'm cry it's because her surname is son but it came out way better lmaoo ❀

we all crowded into jihoon's second room, yes you heard me right this lil boy has a second room. a second room. he has a fridge in here a fridge and also good snacks. 

"let us get to work!" i said and we all cheer.

about an hour or two later and actually a lot of arguing we finally understand each other. we all have different study habits which is kind of the reason why. 

"man i'm beat." jihoon groaned rolling over. 

"not yet okay." i pointed my pencil at him. 

"yo, careful with the pointy stuff." woojin says and we all stare at each other before laughing. 

"lets do the last chapter and help you out and then watch a movie?" jihoon asks i nod and i stretch my fingers. 

you got this. 

after 45 minutes give or take jihoon stood up and dove onto his bed. "if i fail i'll cry." he said and woojin jumps on him. "get off! get off get off." jihoon wiggles. 

i smile and let their have their fun and pick up the dishes we used. 

luckily, there was a tray i could hold all of this on. 

i shuffled down the stairs and it took me a while to find the kitchen in this big ass house but i managed? i ended up washing the dishes and drying them and putting them away. 

[ i leave it in the dishwasher to dry wyd haewon ]

after i finished i turned the light off and walked away while i was walking back a room's light was still on. i wanted to check because maybe they were wasting energy? can't have that you know.

i peeked in and i jumped, there was a human slumped on the couch. he sat up immediately and sighed. "oh-h hi haewon." he smiled stacking his papers together. his hair was messed up and his tie and his suit jacket was laid on the side of the couch.

"why don't you sleep in a bed?" i ask and he chuckled. 

"i try, but i seem to only sleep in my office."

"that's not good." i said and he nodded, "believe me i know."

i guess he was reading something and fell asleep? i looked closer at him. "you have insomnia don't you." i said and daniel looked at me his smile dropped. 

"i don't like calling it that, but yeah." he said 

"i should finish this." he was about to stand up. 

"no!" i said and covered my mouth. 

"get rest, lay down." i said pretty quickly and commanding. 

"look haewon-." he started. 

"i'll sit with you?" i didn't know what i got myself into i just did it. 

his cheeks rose into his signature smile and i got a blanket from the table and laid it over him. "this is my first, getting tucked in by a teenage girl." he said and i rolled my eyes. 

i sat next to his head and nodded, content. about 10 minutes later i open my mouth to speak but only hear soft yet heavy breathing. i look to my side and see daniel peacefully sleeping. 

i reach out and pet his head putting my hands through his hair. it was a good decision of mine. 

"alright." i smiled and stood up and while walking to the night switch i see a file on his table. 

"kwon sangjun." i read and absent kindly began reading his profile, there wasn't much to read though. he's been down low for a while i guess. 

i turned off the lights of daniel's off and walked out of his office and back up the stairs to jihoon's room. 

jihoon and woojin were both sprawled out on the bed of that room. i smiled and put blankets over both of them and then stacked all of their stuff on the nearby table. i also left a note reading 

thank you for helping me, i wish us luck on exams

— son haewon

i then go to my room, throw my school stuff somewhere and decide to clean up and hit the hay myself.