❧ twenty-four

the fact that jaehwan's first flight ever resulted in him being mobbed was terrible. also I heard the man the myth the legend mark lee almost had a panic attack. I hope he's okay, he's going through so much right now as in he's really busy I hope he gets rest. I hope that all the groups that came to kcon la are good and happy and I could have got to see my lets but I didn't :( oh well. I WATCHED THE LIVESTREAM YES THE LORD IS REAL

"did I miss anything?" haewon peeked open jinyoung's door.  "noona!" daehwi smiled waving back at haewon. 

"nothing much, you came just in time for the good stuff." jinyoung said pulling a chair up next to him. haewon tossed her bag down and sat down. 

"file?" haewon asked, daehwi stood up and gave haewon the file. she opened it and skimmed it trying to find things she could use against them. 

"wonsuk?" haewon tapped her chin, "he sound's familiar!" she groaned flipping through his file, he had no picture. he was fresh but high in command. 

"JUYEON!" haewon whisper-yelled to herself. 

"what?" daehwi rolled around. 

"oh no." 

long story short juyeon who now  grew tired of haewon and what she was 'hiding' decided to go and return to her former flame. secretly, haewon knew it would happen it's in juyeon's nature.

wonsuk

the two were going to be hanging out today. 

"hell, hell." haewon whipped out her phone and pulled up juyeon's snow account. juyeon loved seeing her face so snow was a place she'd often post. 

"with my wonsuk!" haewon read the caption and groaned. 

"if juyeon ends up seeing Daniel or any of them we're screwed." she tells herself.

haewon pulled up a file of the house/hideout the boys were at. "wonsuk's house." haewon said, "this just gets better and better."

"wait, wonsuk.. haseok... SHIT I'VE BEEN FOOLED!" haewon said and picks her phone up. "can you stop talking to yourself?" jinyoung turned around. 

"choi juyeon, a friend of mine.. she's suspicious? well she's at the hideout house. the hideout house belongs to Jung wonsuk, aka hassock's relative. I think, I mean it would explain fancy house and how wonsuk got to be such a higher up so quickly." haewon said. 

"how did you get that so quickly?" daehwi said picking up the files. 

"I don't know." 

"uh hi guys, we just got upstairs." seongwoo said. 

haewon looked at the thermographic censors. 

"third room to the right, has a girl I know. avoid her. make sure she doesn't see you or know you're here. or let her get hurt." haewon said. 

"why." woojin said, 

"choi juyeon." haewon mumbled. 

"CHOI JUYEON WHAT THE HECK HAEWON?" jihoon said. 

"I-i'm sorry!"haewon whined. 

"she just stepped out of the room, coming your way." jinyoung said "she what?" haewon looked at the censors and swore. 

"she hasn't seen jisung or jaehwan or the travel elite team I don't know what you guys can do." haewon said. 

"knock em out." woojin shrugged.