❧ twenty

vulgar content! you have been warned!

haewon walked down the stairs holding her backpack over her shoulder. 

"haewon!!" she looked up, the boys were dressed in suits again, probably a meeting? 

"haewon-ah! we have very important business can you cover?" jihoon skipped up to her trying to look all innocent. 

"whatever." she rolled her eyes and pushed jihoon's forehead away from her. 

"how long will you be away?" she asks as woojin hands her homework.

"we'll back before you wake up tomorrow, youngmin and donghyun have work to do here tonight so you'll be fine." jisung smiles. 

haewon zips her bag up and slings it on her back, "well i have to find a way home, um.. be safe?" she says shrugging. "youngmin can take you home." minhyun said and haewon nodded. 

"let's go, can we stop for snacks on the way there?" jaehwan asks walking out the door. "you're always so hungry." seongwoo says shoving jaehwan further out the door. 

"you woke up in the middle of the night for 4 packs of whoopee pie things." minhyun followed. "aigoo, i hope they aren't scary." daehwi says holding onto jinyoung's arm as they walked out. 

the rest of them soon pile out and daniel runs out of his office, "oh god, oh hi haewon! bye haewon!" haewon glanced up as he past by her leaving only a gust of wind. she didn't realize he wasn't there. 

the door slammed shut and haewon chuckled to herself and picked up an apple. "oh shit, i don't have a ride to school!" she says and drops the apple and shoving her shoes on. 

daniel had gotten in the car at the right time, they travel in two vans just for safety reasons. "well, someone remembered." seongwoo chuckled putting his seatbelt on. "i'm sorry, work." daniel said ruffling his hair. 

as he reached out to put his seatbelt on he looked out of the window and found a familiar figure hurriedly running out of the house and towards the exit of the property. 

"she's so cute." he chuckled to himself and waves before realizing the windows are tinted and she wouldn't see it. 

daniel nodded and faced forward, "okay so we're meeting with the nct." 

✿ I F0CKING HAD TO OKAY, I LOVE NCT TO DEATH I KNOW EVERYONE KNOWS THAT, IF YOU'RE NEW OH WELL BUT I PRACTICALLY LIVE AND BREATHE NCT HAHA OK jk I LOVE THEM ALL TO DEATH I HOPE YOU GUYS KNOW AND I WAS GOING TO USE ANOTHER GROUP BUT SIKE. I LOVE MY BOY RENJUN AND MY BOY TAEYONG WAY TOO MUCH... also please read danger and endangered if you haven't i totally recommend it okay I'm done bye. ✿

minhyun opened up the file, "ah the nci†y." guanlin nodded. "they still look so young but they're so dangerous." guanlin said. "why are we meeting with them? are we actually on good terms?" daehwi asked. 

"not really, but they have something on junhee and uh haseok." jinyoung says. "bastard son of a bitch." seongwoo said and minhyun shushed him. 

"haseok? the hassock?" daehwi said and then shivered.