Intro

It was a dark and stormy night. There was absolute silence in Tony Stark's tower.

In the lab Tony was working. Tony was looking at a hologram and was spinning it around. He was mumbling absent mindedly.

He looks down at the paper in front of him and rights something down. Then he looks up at the hologram and changes a few things.

He pauses and looks at the clock. He swears under his breath as he turns the hologram off and puts his papers away. He walks out of the lab after taking one last look to see if everything was in order.

He takes the elevator down to the commons to get a drink of water before going to bed. He gets his drink and is about to walk upstairs when he gets a fealing.

Not a bad fealing... just a fealing that something special was happening tonight.

Tony backtracks and walks to the door. The fealing gets stronger as he walks closer to the door.

He opens the door to see two baskets. In the baskets are children.

Tony looks at them and brings them inside. He won't just let them freeze.

As he takes them inside a note falls on the floor. Tony puts them on the couch and makes sure they are not cold.

That is when he noticed the note.

He goes over and picks up the note. He looks at it and sees that his name is on the top.

He gives himself a moment to wonder before opening it.

Dear Tony,

I know that I haven't seen you in awhile. But you know my secret and the way my family is. These are your biological children. I cannot raise them and you know this. But I know that you are a prime target for attention. And not always the good kind.

So that gives you to choices. Keep them. Or don't.

If you decide to not keep them I have families for them.

Even though I don't want to they will be separated.

The names of these people are @!))_ *!"(@[, and ?!_ ]!=(÷=

I hope you chose what is best for them.

Tony looks up and over at his children. Even though he doesn't want to he knows what he has to do.

He has to let them go. They have to live normal lives. Away from him.

He picks up the baskets. He won't be getting any sleep tonight.

Hey how did I do?

Can you desifer the code?

It will help you later in the story.